Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I know I'm a white woman. I'm not confused"

Talent

Featured Posts

Talent

I guess she's aware of the backlash. 

PS: I'm not even including the worst tweets. 

Please be civil. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

She's so much smarter than these fake woke losers, it's actually sad.

"We're all we've got" is so powerful. She's RIGHT. These kids don't want solutions. They're nitpicking. Meanwhile some of the people they'll praise + artists they listen to were silent the whole weekend. 

Noah X

"Whenever you say "not all White people" or "we're not all like that", you're absolving yourself of any responsibility for White racism."

this sh*t pisses me off

BlaqJezus

That is because these people don't know Gaga, it isn't like she hasn't been a champion of rights before, and at the cost of her own image, and at all costs she has spoken her mind over and over. Racism exists everywhere, and it is wholly and historically a part of our society and a part of world society. Being white doesn't make you racist, believing racism doesn't exist or is somehow a new thing in the world however does.

ThisisnotUS isn't meant to drop off blame, it is meant to call to a higher way of thinking and feeling, beyond what our eyes can see, to a place where humanity is singular and race doesn't exist when it gets to the core. This is the way an artist thinks, and this is the way Gaga has always thought. Be angry, fight to the last breath, but don't turn on any person willing to join hands with you and lift the hearts of everyone they can.

23 minutes ago, Miky said:

SJWs turning against each other.

LOL

yay minorities being divided in the moment of neonazi revival is so "LOL" worthy

like.. get your head out of your ass and face the real enemy here. (hint: its not the SJWs)

crushedlemonice

Shouldn't they be focusing their anger on the actual nazis at the rally instead wasting their time accusing gaga of being complicit in slavery just because she's a white woman?

Last time I checked her great grandparents were immigrants from Italy. And I'm pretty sure Gaga knows that she's not solving racism by tweeting... didn't realize she isn't allowed to even show sadness for what happened this weekend. 

At least black people have the privilege of population numbers compared to other American minorities.

Lucas
29 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Meanwhile some of the people they'll praise + artists they listen to were silent the whole weekend. 

Exactly. They all praise the hell out of Beyoncé yet she's the one that never talk about such issues

While I understand the backlash I do think that it's a little bit irrational her tweet was very vague and kind of just filed the same rhetoric that she's usually on as of late to be kind online kindness kind of  softness that she's kind of shifted towards him in the past couple of years  I think what she had to say at the Joanne world tour and San Francisco was way more powerful than what she had actually tweeted and I think that she has a pure heart  and definitely seems very spiritually sensitive which is probably why she chooses to mostly just promote kindness because she probably thinks the more you put out you'll get back but also in the way of the murder that happened this week  would've been more validating to see her be angry and almost want to fight back which is I think how the people are overreacting to her tweet feel personally I think that gaga just brings people together as a person 

Archived