💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

PSA stadium seats in 1st, 2nd row floor packages (stage spoilers)

jujujuli

Featured Posts

I am at San Francisco right now. The stage is high. So if you are in a Front row or Go For The Gold package, you will probably be standing most of the show.

If you are to the side, rather than center, or back a few rows, that might be to your benefit.

Context: https://imgur.com/gallery/QeUZj

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, jujujuli said:

I am at San Francisco right now. The stage is high. So if you are in a Front row or Go For The Gold package, you will probably be standing most of the show.

If you are to the side, rather than center, or back a few rows, that might be to your benefit.

Context: https://imgur.com/gallery/QeUZj

Wow...hope they get a good view 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

What does DJWS smell like? Asking for a friend

favim.gif

Jewels n drugs...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Just now, Jamel Lee said:

Do you need a wristband for any of the floor seats or could just anybody walk up there?

For this show, you must show your ticket to get on the floor, and they check again at each section.

Helxig

Wtf? Why do they even have seats in the floor area??? Yuck, throw them away. Noone wants to f.ucking sit at a Gaga show that's ridiculous :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Wtf? Why do they even have seats in the floor area??? Yuck, throw them away. Noone wants to f.ucking sit at a Gaga show that's ridiculous :sick:

i'm assuming everyone will stand up as soon as the intro starts , if not, that's tragic

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Decodekid
8 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

Do you need a wristband for any of the floor seats or could just anybody walk up there?

i believe you buy which section/seat you want

they are assigned 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Guest ARTPOPSlays
19 minutes ago, Helxig said:

You don't have to sit, even if your in the back in the bleachers everybody gets up to dance

Archived