Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Future of Pop in 2020s..?

Flu Symptom

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Each decade, we get a female and male powerstar and all females had two things in common: All had the chance to top the decade with Madonna having Like A Virgin, Mariah with We Belong Together, BOMT for Britney and Poker Face for Gaga. In the 80's, we got MJ and MDNA, in the 90's, we got Mariah and Ricky Martin, in the 00's, we got JT and Britney, now we got Gaga and Kendrick. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

In the 2020's, I am expecting Ariana and Troye to top the next decade.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Flu Symptom
2 minutes ago, Lily Cruz said:

In the 2020's, I am expecting Ariana and Troye to top the next decade.

I'm sure they both can reach their highest high. But the question is, will there be an artist with a massive debut in the 2020's and reach top tier for more than one album with consistent bops? I guess we gotta wait in 13 years :sure:

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, gagzNPawz said:

I'm sure they both can reach their highest high. But the question is, will there be an artist with a massive debut in the 2020's and reach top tier for more than one album with consistent bops? I guess we gotta wait in 13 years :sure:

No. When Britney loses her prime, Gaga came in after a year. When Gaga loses bit of her prime, we will wait a year but that already happened with Gaga since Ariana came to the scene.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

TimisaMonster

Pop music dies and is reborn over and over again...Gaga 2.0 is upon us coming to a galaxy near you 2021 :firega:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Flu Symptom
5 minutes ago, Lily Cruz said:

No. When Britney loses her prime, Gaga came in after a year. When Gaga loses bit of her prime, we will wait a year but that already happened with Gaga since Ariana came to the scene.

2000s was a cluster f#ck. Bey and Britney still in their prime early 2000s then Rihanna comes in 2005. Katy and Gaga rises during 2008. Basically everyone in their primes, then mother Adele busts into the scene... its insane.

Archived