Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Tour Silhouettes credits

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

So hey it's me again and I don't really want to make a huge issue about it and make a thread about it, since things like these happen to me all the time. These are the posters that I made:

Someone then compiled these posters and apparently it's the one that Gaga noticed. 

I don't understand what it says but when person replied to me and said that he just compiled it. Either way he didn't credit the original person who did it and I'm kinda' (busy) getting pissed off because of it.

I sound like a huge sore loser about this but I am really mad on how he really didn't credit the maker of the posters. :(

So sorry to bother you guys I just really want rant out haha :madge:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Robagaga

Thats a bummer. Unfortunately nowadays people always take credit ofthings they didnt do. Im sorry you didnt get that moment in the spotlight....

You are extremely talented and you can rest in peace that gaga loves your art hahaha even tho you werent credited!

No need to apologize for ranting your frustration is understandable! 

Stay strong and keep doing what you doin!

:kara: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

warhol killer
5 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

Thats a bummer. Unfortunately nowadays people always take credit ofthings they didnt do. Im sorry you didnt get that moment in the spotlight....

You are extremely talented and you can rest in peace that gaga loves your art hahaha even tho you werent credited!

No need to apologize for ranting your frustration is understandable! 

Stay strong and keep doing what you doin!

:kara: 

Thanks babe. Like I said, I am used to these kinds of things. It's just that now, Gaga is involved hahaha.

And yeah, it's because of you guys why I keep doing what I doing. :hug:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived