💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)

belindaidolos

Featured Posts

belindaidolos

Lady Gaga needs to stop talking about anything related to politics and especially about Donald Trump!

Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump. 

Do you ever wonder if Gaga loses her Oscar because of a fuc**king tweet?

1. Trump won 62.979.636 votes

2. More than 62 million people can buy your albums and tickets Gaga!

3. In her mind nobody likes Trump, this is not true. More than half the USA supports him.

4. If you Hate Trump, you will be hated by all

5. Just see Taylor Swift or Rihanna, They are silent about everything. (to protect their sales)

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts...

If you keep quiet, everyone will buy your music.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

No, she doesn't and she won't stop. We need to stop trying to tell her what she should do. She's a grown woman. She knows what she's talking about.

"Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump.". I don't know how you can say something like this. We don't even know who the 7K Academy members are. We know just a few. AND Meryl gave a tough speech against Trump at the Globes and she got an Oscar nod this year.

dannydevito

arent u the one who commented on that thread about MR being a good video saying the OP should kill himself?

excuse me no sis opinion invalidated

giphy.gif

Irrelevant

She still has less haters than her early eras, Joanne really helped bring the GP back :usrs:

Also Music Not The Bling

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Talent

Re4gG.gif

Edit: Imagine saying this after what happened yesterday. :awkney:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Robagaga
9 minutes ago, belindaidolos said:

Lady Gaga needs to stop talking about anything related to politics and especially about Donald Trump!

Members of the Grammys and Oscars are mostly in favor of Trump.    NO

Do you ever wonder if Gaga loses her Oscar because of a fuc**king tweet? No

1. Trump won 62.979.636 votes 3 million less than Clinton

2. More than 62 million peoples can buy your albums and tickets Gaga! Gurl these ppl werent buying gaga albums in the first place

3. In her mind nobody likes Trump, this is not true. More than half the USA supports him. Less than a third of the pop likes him

4. If you Hate Trump, you will be hated by all GUUUURRRRLLLL

5. Just see Taylor Swift or Rihanna, They are silent about everything. (to protect their sales) They have also criticised trump 

6. I'm very worried about Gaga! She is gaining more haters (trump supporters). They could buy her albums and go to her concerts... WE DONT WANT EM 

If you keep quiet, everyone will buy your music.

mic-drop-gif-7.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

ShockPop

Literally no human should stop talking about trump and his politics.

Politics governs every single aspect of your life from the money in your bank to the corn syrup in your drinks, to where your clothes are made to who you are allowed to marry.

If you aren't passionate about politics enough to speak about it and create change and a true democracy then you aren't a human and probably never were.

I guess it's kinda true and it makes sense from a busines perspective but trust me gaga gives no fcks about all you're concerned about, she's gonna stand up for what's right every time 

SpookyKid

So she should stop fighting for what she believes in because of a little statue?

LMAO

HOW can you be so shallow, Jesus ****ing Christ

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Admin changed the title to Gaga needs to stop! (About Trump)
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived