💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GRAMMY - Deluxe or Standard?

Flu Symptom

Featured Posts

Flu Symptom

tenor.gif

Do Grammy's include Deluxe album editions when voting or just standard versions? 

Also.. can't wait for GrammyGa to make a comeback. Coming for SOTY, ROTY, AOTY & Pop Vocal album :icega:

Mirages

As @Grigio said depends on what version the label submits.

11 minutes ago, gagzNPawz said:

Coming for SOTY, ROTY, AOTY & Pop Vocal album 

I wouldn't count on ROTY and AOTY much, I do think she has a chance of snatching SOTY, Pop Vocal Album and Pop Vocal Performance noms though :staymad:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

noisullitcefrep

Isn't it possible for Joanne to get a country-album nomination? Joanne isn't country in my opinion but I remember it being #1 on the country album iTunes chart in the US. :hmm:

Flu Symptom
44 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

Isn't it possible for Joanne to get a country-album nomination? Joanne isn't country in my opinion but I remember it being #1 on the country album iTunes chart in the US. :hmm:

Or can Million Grammys snatch a country category :sure:

Won't matter what the label submits, not like voters actually listen to the entire album. 

Pink and Taylor Swift will make it that much harder but I'm hopeful we can get Song, Pop Vocal and Pop Album nominations. 

4 hours ago, noisullitcefrep said:

They can submit it to whatever category they like. (pop album, country album, even rock album) But the committee will ultimately decide which category it truly belongs to.

Archived