💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Fashion credits: Judas, Bad Romance & Telephone

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Enjoy the full-length reads on the blogs! Dancers + other characters fashions included. x

lamaisongaga.com

MaryJaneHolland

I miss the days when she had a ton of different costumes in her videos. Thank God for the John Wayne video.

Lippoutou
22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I miss the days when she had a ton of different costumes in her videos. Thank God for the John Wayne video.

In term of "looks" only, John Wayne didn't really have any iconic outfits like she used to have in her videos, except her gun heels maybe.

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

In term of "looks" only, John Wayne didn't really have any iconic outfits like she used to have in her videos, except her gun heels maybe.

Not everything has to be iconic :laughga: I consider PF, BR and Telephone her iconic videos, the rest are not :shrug:

Lippoutou
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not everything has to be iconic :laughga: I consider PF, BR and Telephone her iconic videos, the rest are not :shrug:

I agree but I meant there is no visually strong look, like there can be in most of her previous videos...

Lady-Gaga-YouandI-youtube.jpg

article-2587122-1C81579900000578-128_634

lady-gaga-and-paparazzi-gallery.jpg

But it's fine, they focused on something else and John Wayne is till one of my favourite she's ever released :shrug:

Smother Em Eh

I like the others, but Bad Romance has the best Fashion out of all of them in my opinion! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Reblogging these on my Era blogs :hor: Thanks for the good work you do! :heart: 

❤ x ❤

i medici
53 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I like the others, but Bad Romance has the best Fashion out of all of them in my opinion! 

how can someone ever top that alexander mcqueen collection :giveup:

The Child
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

You truly underestimate Paparazzi & Judas. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived