💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fiona Apple - The Idler Wheel

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Just listened to this album for the first time and it's really one of the best albums I've ever listened to. :O Are there any fans of her here?

tomsches

I thought it was called

"The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do"

:giggle:

doppelganger

Looooooove the album, along with "When The Pawn". I love her melodies, she has a great pop sensibility and brilliant lyrics. 

I still listen to it 5 years on. What's your favourite song?

This album was incredible when it dropped, showing she truly hasn't lost the magic.

But I do love me some Tidal and I L O V E Extraordinary Machine. Those are both must-listens.

❤ x ❤

monsterdino
1 hour ago, IAmDavid said:

Just listened to this album for the first time and it's really one of the best albums I've ever listened to. :O Are there any fans of her here?

I heared some songs of Tidal and they're really good however I only heared Hot Knife from Idler Wheel and I like it so much so I was planning on listening to both albums in full since they are so highly praised but havent got the time yet

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, IAmDavid said:

I love all her stuff. The Idler Wheel is definitely her most experimental. Took me a few listens to love it, but I have ever since. 

Looking forward to her fifth album in 2020. :emma:

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

Looooooove the album, along with "When The Pawn". I love her melodies, she has a great pop sensibility and brilliant lyrics. 

I still listen to it 5 years on. What's your favourite song?

Hot Knife and Left Alone at the moment :D yours?

Fiona Apple
21 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I love all her stuff. The Idler Wheel is definitely her most experimental. Took me a few listens to love it, but I have ever since. 

Looking forward to her fifth album in 2020. :emma:

:emma::emma:

Fiona Apple
24 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I heared some songs of Tidal and they're really good however I only heared Hot Knife from Idler Wheel and I like it so much so I was planning on listening to both albums in full since they are so highly praised but havent got the time yet

Hot Knife is a bop :rip: I listened most of Tidal too and it has some great songs but I prefer her last album a lot

doppelganger
27 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Hot Knife and Left Alone at the moment :D yours?

Warewolf, Valentine, Regret... pretty much all! 

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

Warewolf, Valentine, Regret... pretty much all! 

I am gradually falling in love with every song in the album 

Fiona Apple
19 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Ive seen the music video Criminal when i was a teen

Reminds me of "Is she the pokerface girl?"

Fiona Apple
14 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

what?

I asked about her last album (2012) and you talked about having seen her biggest hit from her debut album :rip: 

Reminds me of people not knowing Joanne and thinking that Gaga is simply pokerface and bad romance

Archived