💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hints about the next album at JWT?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

As we all know Gaga loves to give subtle hints about her upcoming work either by saying some words and phrases over and over again on tour ("Born This Way" during the Monster Ball) or by using certain words in captions (Applause in that littlemonsters.com caption from backstage at the BTWB in SA) and tweets. 

Do you think we have already unconciously heard/seen anything about the next album?

The only thing I noticed is that she uses the word "sentiment" quite a lot lately and used it in a tweet, but this doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.

Have you noticed anything yet? :) 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She opened with don't call me Gaga, call me joanne

at Bloody Mary, she said "sorry joanne, there's a new girl in town" before the Gagagagagagaga part.

Maybe new album called "Gaga"? :rockstar:

TimisaMonster

Psh...Gaga gave NO indication Joanne would be LG5...so I'm not sure 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagagoogoose

Since she has consistently shortened her performances in the JWT setlist, I would say she will release an EP instead of a full album.

giphy.gif

Just now, MonsterOfficial said:

"can you smell that? it's POISON"

Taylor Swift joint album confirmed

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

"can you smell that? it's POISON"

Not here for that generic title :madge:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MonsterOfficial
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Not here for that generic title :madge:

:lolga:

exorcise my mind

Lippoutou
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Psh...Gaga gave NO indication Joanne would be LG5...so I'm not sure 

But she's been hinting at Joanne since The Fame tho :lolga:

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Gaga has started to think about LG6 yet :nails: If the rumored EP was a thing we would have it already, new music just after ASIB

SHOOKGA
29 minutes ago, Easy said:

She opened with don't call me Gaga, call me joanne

at Bloody Mary, she said "sorry joanne, there's a new girl in town" before the Gagagagagagaga part.

Maybe new album called "Gaga"? :rockstar:

Oh my god true

Not very born this way of you 😫

I was thinking about making a similar thread for some days.

I noticed that in all the interviews she gave, her whole speech is directed towards an explanation of the concept of this album. Either that or something related to her relationship with fame and all the things she went through before the album. I don't see new ideas being teased.

But also the interviews are mostly from last year. At the JWT she's been acting different. I know people keep saying that if it's from this era, it's Joanne, and all that stuff... but tbh it doesn't strengthen Joanne's message, it just seems like a different thing.

I'll be here for anything that happens :excited2:

Drin Lon

The thing is, ASIB's soundtrack is an album in itself and she'll (hopefully) promote it like one with singles and all so it wouldn't make much sense to release new music rn.

Notthebling
39 minutes ago, Easy said:

nnnnnnnnnnnn sis is that real?!?!?!? I CANT !!!

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Archived