Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

MTV Praises Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

It has the most likes (are they called likes on twitter?) of any of their recent posts about the VMAs. Also the comments are all people dragging MTV for snubbing her.

:trollga:

Creyk
Just now, LateToCult2k17 said:

It has the most likes (are they called likes on twitter?) of any of their recent posts about the VMAs. Also the comments are all people dragging MTV for snubbing her.

:trollga:

They are called likes yes :poot:

gagagoogoose

"Then why did you scrap Gaga's original Applause performance/ snub MTN/ Applause/ entire Joanne era?" (Wendy Williams voice)

They can try baiting us for this year's VMAs but my gay ass will be watching GoT season 7 finale.

tumblr_nryb6eMJJW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

LateToCult
Just now, Creyk said:

They are called likes yes :poot:

Whatever they are it's further proof the VMAs made a mistake when they ignored her this year. John Wayne deserved.

:derpga:

7 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

"Then why did you scrap Gaga's original Applause performance/ snub MTN/ Applause/ entire Joanne era?" (Wendy Williams voice)

They can try baiting us for this year's VMAs but my gay ass will be watching GoT season 7 finale.

tumblr_nryb6eMJJW1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Which is what they've been doing to us these past 3 years:fthis:

Bradley
5 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif

I mean, I want Gaga to be nominated too but these responses are giving the Gaga fanbase a bad reputation. :rip:

Flaviator

They finally realized that shes amazing. Im really upset cause she didnt get any nominations this year. She really shouldve because she deserves them.

BadJudas

Ok...Even if the VMAs are so...Downgraded, Gaga, you go one just one last time for the Vanguard. And after, didn't return to this ! 

TimisaMonster

She needs to return and get her Vanguard award and let the show be...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

ArtGagaPop

The have been treating her bad every year since then though. 2011 only 3noms with 1 fan Voted when she had judas and born this way. Judas should have gotten alot more nomminations. They later added btw to a new catogory but she should had more noms to begin with. 

2012 she had you and i and MTN but 0 nomminations. 

2013 they refused her ideas to give all the attention to miley  instead of giving them both their moment.

2014 no noms for applause or g.u.y 

2017 no noms for mr/jw/pi despite mr being one of the songs of the year and they no longer care about the videos anywaysjust the popularity of a song. 

I hope she never returns.

Archived