Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are Stadiums too much for JWT

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Hey y'all. I know people are probably going to tell me to stop worrying or that it doesn't matter, but I really do want to hear other's opinions on this.

I was just on ticketmaster and there are hundreds and hundreds of tickets (not resale) still available for tomorrow's San Francisco AT&T Stadium show. I don't want to seem dramatic but if you include resale there would be well over 1,000 tickets still for sale with less than 24 hours to go. San Francisco is most likely not going to sell out so this makes me nervous for her later shows at Citi Field and especially Fenway Park (because the Boston area is considerably smaller than NY in terms of population) which both have 2 dates. Has the Joanne World Tour bitten off more than it can chew with so many stadium dates?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn

Oh yessssssss:laughga:

its gone way too far

it needs to go back to a dive bar where it belongs

Spoiler

:poot:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

S0436

It's too early to say until the actual show.  Seats do sell out on the day of an event and as long as it 'looks' full it doesn't matter.  If they booked two nights in a row for some stadiums then it shows there is demand.

ViviLittleM

? ? ?

pretty much everything is sold for tonight show guuurl

even resale tickets there aren't much. And even if your number 1k or something

including resale... it's nothing for a stadium of a 35k capacity.

meltdowns over nothing, really.

btw they just added those new tickets some hours ago. They will be sold before the show.

yesterday I saw they added tickets for the floor.

they now all are sold or almost while I was sleeping. No need to worry.

ViviLittleM

Oh and I'm pretty sure you're counting the few tickets left as well which are... behind the stage seats :selena:

LateToCult
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

? ? ?

pretty much everything is sold for tonight show guuurl

even resale tickets there aren't much. And even if your number 1k or something

including resale... it's nothing for a stadium of a 35k capacity.

meltdowns over nothing, really.

btw they just added those new tickets some hours ago. They will be sold before the show.

yesterday I saw they added tickets for the floor.

they now all are sold or almost while I was sleepping. No need to worry.

It's not a meltdown. Just low key worried karma is gonna show her ugly face because of all the little Twitter monsters giving the KatyKats  a hard time over her shows being cancelled 

:emma:

Mindblown

I don't think SF will sell out but it will be packed. I'm just not happy about these resale prices, specifically Wrigley Field. The lowest ticket at Wrigley field is $140 and those are the nose bleeds. While other shows tickets are reselling a like $90.

ViviLittleM
Just now, LateToCult2k17 said:

It's not a meltdown. Just low key worried karma is gonna show her ugly face because of all the little Twitter monsters giving the KatyKats  a hard time over her shows being cancelled 

:emma:

Don't worry. You'll see that stadium full. Oh and don't worry for the floor if you see it a little bit empty in the back. It's because no one can sell tickets where there is the baseball field!

have a good day :hug: 

drinkmytears

People have been worried about these types of trivial issues since 2012 and yet, five years later, we are still here selling out stadiums, getting top 10 hits, number one albums, magazine covers...she's going nowhere because her talent and icon status have cemented her as a legend.

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Don't worry. You'll see that stadium full. Oh and don't worry for the floor if you see it a little bit empty in the back. It's because no one can sell tickets where there is the baseball field!

have a good day :hug: 

I just told my friend that lives in Cupertino if he goes I'll send him nudes 

:stalkga:

Update nobody asked for: he just told me he doesn't want my nudes and he doesn't want to go :selena:

Creyk
13 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

I don't think SF will sell out but it will be packed. I'm just not happy about these resale prices, specifically Wrigley Field. The lowest ticket at Wrigley field is $140 and those are the nose bleeds. While other shows tickets are reselling a like $90.

That is completely normal in big cities like this

The pay is higher in those places too so people are more likely to be able to afford them.

migamiga

It's doing really well. There are barely any seats left and those always get filled last minute. I went to the LA show last minute and there were a lot more tickets left vs the one for tomorrow.

Archived