River

He has he's own career too but everybody is asking him about Gaga :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

shoful

Literally this has no implications that he is talking about Gaga lol

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

TimisaMonster

Inb4 its just a new interlude :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlackJudas

I feel bad for him sometimes because he tries to promote his own material but everyone always thinks it has something to do with Gaga.

GhettoFabulous

Ya’ll know he could literally mean anything right...:lana:  He has his own songs and own albums too . He’s not exclusive to Gaga :lana:but set yourself up for disappointment I guess :lana:

ChicaSkas
24 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

I feel bad for him sometimes because he tries to promote his own material but everyone always thinks it has something to do with Gaga.

I interviewed him last year and he is so incredibly kind and tolerant about that though. This man sees all love and all interest as good love and good interest. He is so refreshingly non-judgmental to any one. I too, thought that like other producers I've interviewed, he would have grown weary of all the Gaga questions and would have wanted to discuss his own work more. But with Paul it's the opposite, he welcomes all discussion of Gaga and his work, without any prejudice. The man is amazing. And handsome. And so talented and unique. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived