💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Taylor Swift More Dedicated To Her Fans Than Gaga Is To Us?

Featured Posts

She organized a 13 HOUR meet and greet for them:

http://www.mtv.com/news/2578750/taylor-swift-13-hours/

CMAFest214-681x1024.jpg

Asks her entire team to scout fans every night from ALL OVER THE ENTIRE VENUE and invite them backstage to hang out at the T-Party Room she made for them

Lurks on fans' social media and give them gifts/go to their houses to meet them on christmas. Aka Swiftmas

Takes over 89 fans to her house for the 1989 secret sessions

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/10/taylor-swift-1989-secret-sessions-video/amp

You judge:hmm:

tumblr_inline_o90nd0htDU1ruuj0s_500.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

DeleteMyAccount

1. No

2. Taylor's team was probably involved in those decisions to some extent. And we just don't know.

3. Gaga has pulled fans from the audience to meet her.

4. Fans have literally helped create tour merch.

5. BTW Foundation

6. One of my fav Gaga moments: her giving to that homeless man.

7. Gaga meet and greets from album releases.

8. etc.

9. No.

Thomas P

Taylor is great to them, but gaga has the better has the better connection, and at the end of the day that's better :trollga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Reality

Why do we gotta pit them against each other though? They're both great to their fans, there's no need to see if Taylor is "more dedicated" to her fans than Gaga is.

🖤👹

Talent

The codependency of this fanbase. Lady Gaga is not your mother. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

CanadaGaga

She's doing what Gaga has done in the past.

Wait 4 or 5 years till that years tour and see if she's still doing all that then.....then maybe it's remotely even a fair comparison (not).

I swear threads like these and the number of them drive me crazy. Negative negative negative. 

Letmelivemylife

There will NEVER be anyone as devoted as Gaga is ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

gagagoogoose

Gaga co-founded BTWF with her mother to encourage positivity and acceptance among youths. She dedicated this foundation to Jamey Rodemeyer, a 14-year old LM who committed suicide due to bullying.

If that doesn't prove how much she cares about her fans then I don't know what does. No one loves their fans as much as Gaga does. If you look at JWT M&G to calculate the amount of dedication to her fans, then you're blinded by the constant negativity that surrounds this cult site.

And I don't see the point of comparing T.S. and Gaga at all. This thread is only gonna attract negativity towards Gaga when we should be appreciating her for all the work she has done for us.

1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

Gaga co-founded BTWF with her mother to encourage positivity and acceptance among youths. She dedicated this foundation to Jamey Rodemeyer, a 14-year old LM who committed suicide due to bullying.

If that doesn't prove how much she cares about her fans then I don't know what does. No one loves their fans as much as Gaga does. If you look at JWT M&G as an example of the amount of dedication to her fans then you're blinded by the constant negativity that surrounds this cult site.

That's what made me think about all of this, those pics got me so bothered:laughga:

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived