💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets as Mother Monster

CanadaGaga

Featured Posts

CanadaGaga

Maybe I missed it with all the attention to her political and kindness tweets.....but I'm surprised nobody has brought up her tweet before that.

After reading all the posts about how she doesn't say Monsters or Mother Monster or says fans more often etc....I thought people would have been all over this.....:) 

DeleteMyAccount

You'd think Gaga would be far enough into her career that whenever she says something, she says it as MM. I don't know why people require her to say things after every statement. 

JustaMonster
5 minutes ago, CanadaGaga said:

Maybe I missed it with all the attention to her political and kindness tweets.....but I'm surprised nobody has brought up her tweet before that.

After reading all the posts about how she doesn't say Monsters or Mother Monster or says fans more often etc....I thought people would have been all over this.....:) 

I don't know how to add the tweet but she commented on a tattoo of her somebody had done and said " Mother Monster here witnessing legendary fans🐾You're unlike any others #Monsters".

All you have to do to get the tweet in here is copy the URL of the tweet after you click on it and the big overlay pops up. Then just paste it in the comment :) On a side note im glad the tweet with the poll isnt 50/50 anymore :sweat: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

We're too used to her being our Indie Queen and Joanne; that we didn't notice that.

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

CanadaGaga
5 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

All you have to do to get the tweet in here is copy the URL of the tweet after you click on it and the big overlay pops up. Then just paste it in the comment :) On a side note im glad the tweet with the poll isnt 50/50 anymore :sweat: 

Done. Thanks! :)

gagagoogoose

When Gaga/Joanne tweets as "Mother Monster" and it's considered "News and Events". Truly the decay of Little Monsters :air: 

DGLqtaEUIAAlsFj.jpg

CanadaGaga
9 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

You'd think Gaga would be far enough into her career that whenever she says something, she says it as MM. I don't know why people require her to say things after every statement. 

I agree. I'm more of a fan than a monster so it's all good with me....I posted just b/c I was surprised the people who seem to require it/ like it hadn't brought it up. 

homomo

Love it when she says monsters n such. Brings me back good memories when I first started becoming a fan 

TheRoof
11 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

When Gaga/Joanne tweets as "Mother Monster" and it's considered "News and Events". Truly the decay of Little Monsters :air: 

DGLqtaEUIAAlsFj.jpg

giphy.gif

Letmelivemylife

The truth is she's mama monster every moment of everyday ♥️ It's just part of who she is. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
20 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Love it when she says monsters n such. Brings me back good memories when I first started becoming a fan 

Aww same here. I always get the warm fuzzies haha. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ParanoidGirl

Wasn't she Joanne? :selena: I tought she didn't remember being Mother Monster anymore :toofunny:

She remembers :tony:  Thank God :giveup:

"Cooome to mother monster, tell me who hurt you" :kara:

Archived