Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JWT Stadium Stage Setup

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

hell0samuel

Yeah so stadium shows are built in two parts. 

1. the roof and structures are built. (Which is what we see here) These are not done by the Gaga tour crew, it will be built by an external hired company overseen by the JWT tour and production management. 

2. Gaga's crew will turn up and built the scenic and tech elements, so the stage has still got to go onto that structure with the screens and lifts etc. No idea about a catwalk, if there is one it looks like it won't be covered from any rain. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad
5 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

What if t starts raining

It says show will take place rain or shine. And guess what, it's been foggy and drizzling all week long lol

I've seen gaga perform and get rained on. If anything it makes her perform even harder 

oh dear :selena:

Lemme wait and see what it looks like once the crowd starts going in :selena: 

They honestly better be doing something with that massive gap between the seats and the stage, even a basic catwalk would suffice idec :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LetsGetHigh
6 hours ago, JGD said:

IIRC, it's been mentioned that it takes 14 hours(?) or well over a day to assemble her arena stage.  The stadium was already being prepped yesterday and if she's using any elements from her arena shows, they'd have to wait for those to come in from Vegas.

Although we don't have any solid details or confirmations about her stadium stage, I'm sure there'll be some sort of catwalk or runway like 1D's OTRA or Taylor's 1989 tour.  After all, it is rumored that a guard did say she wanted to play a stadium for her LA dates so she could use all "7 stages" :oprah: 

I don't think they have only 1 set of elements. I remember back in 2012 Gaga said they built 4 stages for the BTWB because transferring them in time was not easy, so I think they did the same thing with this tour (also since the same company did both stages).

ShockPop

Just a thought... Why not have bridges that rise up from ground level to allow for crossing? It would just need barriers around it and ta-da full show back in action.

Unless she has a stadium specific set of effects etc then this could be a bit bland.

54 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Just a thought... Why not have bridges that rise up from ground level to allow for crossing? It would just need barriers around it and ta-da full show back in action.

Unless she has a stadium specific set of effects etc then this could be a bit bland.

This should literally be the way for it to work, but you know how the haus is, they can't even get the John Wayne toaster elevator jump after all of these days :laughga:

boyerased
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

Maybe because it's not practical to build a whole new mechanisms given the lack of stadium shows.

lgaga1fan

At the Vegas backstage show they said the stadium show would have a big catwalk not the satellite stages, dont know about the B stage tho

Sandia312
14 hours ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Are stadium shows enjoyable?  I never been to a stadium concert.  Won't the view suck?  I had a great view of her from my seat at The Forum but that's just an arena.  I am going to Wrestlemania next year in New Orleans.  It's at Superdome.  Hope I won't be looking at ants from my view.  

I saw Madge in Amsterdam in a stadium  during confessions tour. I had already been to many stops in arenas on her US leg. It was amazing to see her perform in front of 60,000 people in a stadium. But it was also a lot of work! Had to arrive way early. Stand in line. Then run to get a spot for GA once the doors opened. You can't drink anything because you can't pee.... otherwise you lose your spot. I will say... being close to the stage and looking behind you at a giant stadium is amazing. All that energy of thousands of people... focused on madonna of course. But just to look back and see it is amazing. 

But in terms of performance.... even though I got there way early... I was still far back. I watched the show on the screen as opposed to watching her in real life. 

It was fun... once in my life. But ever since then I only do arena tours. Stadiums aren't worth it... in my opinion. 

bitchimtrying

We all need to wait and see. The stage she uses for the arenas looked really plain and boring until the show started and that set-up is amazing. Plus everything will look totally different under the stage lights. 

Archived