Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alejandro24 said:

What if t starts raining

thats a reason baseball fields r a bad choice for concerts

21 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

IF THERE'S AN EMPTY SPACE IN FRONT OF THE STAGE ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE ADDING SOMETHING, RIGHT :selena:

Yeah! More seats :poot: 

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

Yeah! More seats :poot: 

exposed, i bought tickets for a stadium show and that square thingy was not available

200w.gif#0-grid1

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Zilla
39 minutes ago, alejandro24 said:

What if t starts raining

This

giphy.gif

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Nene Areola
40 minutes ago, alejandro24 said:

What if t starts raining

then check the bay area weather forecast  then :interestinga:,isnt whats its meant to do :interestinga:

NIghtmareElm

Are stadium shows enjoyable?  I never been to a stadium concert.  Won't the view suck?  I had a great view of her from my seat at The Forum but that's just an arena.  I am going to Wrestlemania next year in New Orleans.  It's at Superdome.  Hope I won't be looking at ants from my view.  

gagarox
16 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Are stadium shows enjoyable?  I never been to a stadium concert.  Won't the view suck?  I had a great view of her from my seat at The Forum but that's just an arena.  I am going to Wrestlemania next year in New Orleans.  It's at Superdome.  Hope I won't be looking at ants from my view.  

For this tour i def think arenas are better. 

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

There are still working on it..catwalk, B-stage and screens are (hopefully) going to be added today^^

Do you have any sources?

1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Do you have any sources?

IIRC, it's been mentioned that it takes 14 hours(?) or well over a day to assemble her arena stage.  The stadium was already being prepped yesterday and if she's using any elements from her arena shows, they'd have to wait for those to come in from Vegas.

Although we don't have any solid details or confirmations about her stadium stage, I'm sure there'll be some sort of catwalk or runway like 1D's OTRA or Taylor's 1989 tour.  After all, it is rumored that a guard did say she wanted to play a stadium for her LA dates so she could use all "7 stages" :oprah: 

Archived