đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Annabelle: Creations

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

I went and watched a matinee of Annabelle Creations and it was amazing. I mean, yes it falls into a lot of horror tropes, but it does scare and create tension.

It's probably better to watch alone than with your goofy est friend (ie, me) who will be whispering in your ear "lesbians" and "not today satan" and "squad goals." Well that's if you want to be scared. If not, bring along your goofy best friend for whispered audio commentary.

Speaking of which, anyone got their hands on screencaps or gifs? I wanna make some funny things with certain scenes from the movie.

lost in limbo

THAT DOLL BETTER STAY THE FCK AWAY FROM ME 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

KleinGa

yASSSSSSS!!!!! 

I can't wait to see it next week to see what KING JAMES WAN delivered :firega::firega:

Seeka
2 minutes ago, Eclipsa said:

THAT DOLL BETTER STAY THE FCK AWAY FROM ME 

Spoilers: It won't.

1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

yASSSSSSS!!!!! 

I can't wait to see it next week to see what KING JAMES WAN delivered :firega::firega:

It's very good. I haven't watched the other annabelle's but it is amazing.

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Spoilers: It won't.

It's very good. I haven't watched the other annabelle's but it is amazing.

I follow this whole Ed and Lorraine Warren series RELIGIOUSLY!!! So trust me sis, sit down and watch the others 

Tom Nook

I heard it was better than the first Annabelle I might check it out :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

dlioncourt91

It's pulling a Ouija: Origin of Evil with this new release. I heard it's better than the first but another filler entry in the Conjuring universe.

I don't particularly find them scary as you can spot the scares and twists a mile away. The doll design is amazing but I always laugh at people thinking Annabelle is some sort of Child's Play/Chucky type character. She doesn't do anything, the demon/spirit inhabiting her messes with whomever is unlucky to be around it.

Spoiler

Loved the Valak reference.

Morphine Prince

Gonna go watch this with a friend sometime this week. I've heard it's great. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched it last night, it was very jumpy. Yeah the scares were predictable at certain parts but it was still enough to make you jump. It's a slow build aswell so it did make you feel uneasy when all the stuff started happening at night time. The story I thought was nothing spectacular but it did a good enough job to show how the story ends up where it does for the first film to begin. 

Spoiler

PS, the Valak reference was subtly done when Sister Charlotte was looking at the photo and the man pointed out the other nun in the background who she had no recollection of. I also thought it was cool how it showed an insight into the first film and Janice was actually Annabelle Higgins who goes on to kill her parents as a part of the cult which begins the first film. 

Luxe Ford

It's by Swedish director who was discovered making a horror short called Lights Out. Cool that you can still be discored because of your passion!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived