💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Britney: Piece of Me worth seeing live?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Hey guys, as some of you might know I just attended the Joanne World Tour at Los Angeles few days ago.

So I'm heading towards Vegas and staying there for some time, then a thought occurred to me, 'why not I attend Britney's show as well? :awkney:'

Have any of you seen this residency show? Is it worth seeing live? I mean she lip-syncs and all that so I'm not sure if I would enjoy it cause I really enjoyed the Joanne World Tour.

Expenses in the US are draining me so I'm only planning to get cheap tickets, which I'm fine about. :)

C1trus

You should have attended Britney's first before JWT :awkney: and everything will be fine.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Bradley
1 minute ago, T3rrorBlade said:

You should have attended Britney's first before JWT :awkney: and everything will be fine.

It was a last minute decision to see Britney :awkney:

C1trus
15 hours ago, Bradley said:

It was a last minute decision to see Britney :awkney:

Give her a chance then. But reduce your satisfaction standard :giggle:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Bradley
2 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Give her a chance then. But reduce your satisfaction standard :giggle:

That's for sure. :emma:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

I've seen it twice, I really liked it both times, I would go if I were you 

How did her vocals sound? Did it give the illusion of sounding live or did it sound just like the studio version?

Also I'm planning to get tickets at the very back of the theatre since they're cheaper, how big was the theatre?

Arturo

Can't imagine actually paying to see a residency act that isn't Celine (who can still tour arenas whenever the hell she wants) who doesn't sing live and isn't even selling out the shows in that small theater anymore. I'll say no but to each their own.

Tom Nook

I hear it's good

giphy.gif

lol but no tea no shade she makes a killer show enough for Gaga to attend 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Can't imagine actually paying to see a residency act that isn't Celine (who can still tour arenas whenever the hell she wants) who doesn't sing live and isn't even selling out the shows in that small theater anymore. I'll say no but to each their own.

I mean I don't know Celine's songs, I know Britney's and it's more of a show I attend because I have nothing else to do.

dlioncourt91

Well the revamp was definitely the revival it needed but it's really gone downhill. Costumes are bad now, she's cut some choreo and her energy isn't as consistent as it was throughout most of 2016.

Irrelevant

It's slowly going downhill, but you may not be able to see ha again unless her next album has a tour :shrug:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

River

If you have the opportunity, just go, it's better than wasting your time at home, in the room, alone, lurking in GGD...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived