Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Powerful Joanne Song?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

amazinglyjon

Perfect Illusion always gets me hyped and aggressive. The pain in her voice really resonates with me :rockstar:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me the ALBUM is a great playlist with a lot of songs with powerful message, but in my opinion, Come To Mama, Angel Down & Hey Girl are the Top 3 of the album. (sorry for my english i'm french) 

lost in limbo

Diamond Heart (that bridge is so powerful tbh), Joanne, MR, Grigio Girls, Angel Down, those are just a few tbh

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

ENVYotb73
1 hour ago, Erick said:

For me the ALBUM is a great playlist with a lot of songs with powerful message, but in my opinion, Come To Mama, Angel Down & Hey Girl are the Top 3 of the album. (sorry for my english i'm french) 

Your English is great!

Tres bien!

Just Another GOD! :lana: I really REALLY need this song to be performed live :toofunny: I love it, I find it funny, relaxing , a good song :lolly:

PartySick

Personally? Just Another Day. It's a song whose meaning changes depending on your current mood. It can be sad, happy, bitter sweet, uplifting, motivating, relaxing, etc. I listen to it at least once a day :wub:

Socially? It's a tie between Come to Mama and Angel Down. Both for obvious reasons.

🖤

gabeoz

Angel Down, closely followed by Come to Mama. Angel down's message is something that really does resonate with the world. Why do we sit here and let all this **** happen, we can say our blessings on social media and give our moment of silence, but in the end, nothing changes. Why do we stand around and tolerate so many bad things and don't strive for change. The only reason why these things happen is because we let them to.

Come to Mama is pretty self-explanatory. It's pretty much saying "Yo, we need to chill the f*ck out and figure out what were doing because we're just killing each-other"

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived