Most Powerful Joanne Song?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ENVYotb73
On 8/25/2017 at 0:16 PM, Cedrick Jules said:

I really can't choose one. Since this is a personal album, most of these are meaningful and has its own power. Most of the songs on this album is so relatable to me

For me:

1. Diamond heart- this songs conveys the message of imperfections and having a strong personality. It taughts me that I'm not perfect and there's events that impacts me negativity but in the end I'm still a strong person.

2. A-yo: it taughts me that no matter how bad the situation you were in but don't forget to be happy and have fun.

3. Joanne: I dedicate this song to my grandmother. I grief so hard when I lost her.

4. Perfect illusion: everytime I feel broken hearted, I played this song. You think that everything in this world is so perfect but it was just an illusion (especially social media)

5. Million reasons: another song when I feel broken hearted.

6. Come to mama: this song is so perfect in our generation. 

7. Angel down: the most powerful song in this album. Perfectly portrays the negativity side of modern society. 

You put into words exactly how I feel about each song (substitute my Dad for grandmother). I have nothing to add, thats exactly my feelings!

djBuffoon

"Diamond Heart", "Joanne", "Come to Mama", and "Angel Down" are all very moving in their own way.

Katsuki Bakugo

Grigio Girls now that she is actually dead. 

BUT personally its a mix between PI and Joanne. both are super emotional in their own rights and not corny like MR.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

billionreasons

Come to Mama: It's not flawless but it just makes me so optimistic and empowered after listening to it! 

Million Reasons: Gives me the strength to keep going through whatever it is I'm facing. 

Joanne: Knowing the personal significance of this song to Gaga makes me happy :) 

And that "dancin' in circles, feels good to be lonely" lyric really strikes a chord with me too

VforVendetta

When it comes to music PI.

When it comes to the meaning/emotion it's definitely Angel Down.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived