question

Most Powerful Joanne Song?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

Definately "million reasons" for me because as she's said she had a 100 million reasons to just quit but we gave her a million reasons to stay because she could never leave us. I always say that my monster family is my million reasons to hold on ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
59 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Grigio Girls. This performance  :giveup:

I miss Sonja 😢 Gaga said during edge of glory at the Joanne tour LA "I love you so much and Sonja loved you guys so much too" and it was just like a knife in my heart

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Angel Down: the power in this song seems to last forever. Each time I feel the same way I felt when I first heard it and instantly became a fan of this woman.

Come to Mama: well it's pretty obvious why. It may not be as powerful as Angel Down but it's strength (for me) lies in its simplicity, and it's beautiful and it's true.

Just Another Day: this may sound strange but I don't really care about the message here (maybe I didn't completely get it). For me it's powerful because of the music. It's the song I listen to everytime I go out and start walking down the street. Motivation.

------------------------------------------------------

Joanne: not the album version, but the live version kills me everytime. The moment I heard Gaga singing it at JWT (or maybe the Japan performance) I finally understood what she was feeling when she wrote it.

ParanoidGirl

There are a lot

Joanne is such an emotional album 

For me "Joanne" "Angel Down" and "Grigio Girls" are the most powerful

I cry all the time listening to the lyrics :toofunny:

Monsterish

Million Reasons, Come To Mama and Angel Down are the songs that define Joanne, imo :reductive:

I didn't like Come To Mama til the Joanne World Tour :poot: Now, I understand what she's trying to say in that song

Look what that rainbow did :yay:

Tom Hardy

It's Joanne.

When i listen to that song,i think about my grandma :heart: who died in 2013.I miss her so much :S and i wish i could tell her that.Before she died,we haven't spoken at all.We didn't see each other too.It was so hard for me to deal her death. 

• Haroon featured this topic
calmar

The one that relates to me most is Perfect Illusion. My favorite is A-Yo. The most "powerful"... eh, I dunno. If it's subjective than I defer to the above two; otherwise I start to get clinical - "Do you mean in vocals? Does that mean vocal loudness or vocal ability? Breath control? Emotional content? To how many people?" etc.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Battle 4 Ur Life
21 hours ago, androiduser said:

Million Reasons, followed by Joanne

this

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MarryTheMonster

Joanne, closely followed by Angel Down. Joanne is just...wow a ballad :saladga: It sounds like she's about to break down with every lyric and it really touches me. 

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived