💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Powerful Joanne Song?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Which song on Joanne is the most powerful song to you? A song that really speaks to you and really brings up emotions every time you listen to it.

For me it's COME TO MAMA. The song has so much meaning and relevance to the world today. The lyrics hit me like a brick and extremely deep: "why do we gotta tell each other how to live the only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in" :diane: It's a song that really speaks to the horrible state of the world we're living in today. Personally, that song has helped push me more into my philanthropic work, it's a song that I use to inspire me to push and go the extra limit for many of the charity based organisations that I work with. It's something that I continue to go back to draw inspiration from, I find the lyrics so poetic and powerful. 

What's yours?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l

Grigio Girls,

We live in a world of such negativity and sadness, and the song just gives me this warm feeling that it doesn't always have to be that way. Getting together with friends and just having a good time/sharing your feelings and letting it all out. There are many songs on Joanne that are so heart felt, that honestly you can't choose just one.

I connect to this one really personally though.

donutellha

Joanne to me, the second I heard the snippet, you could hear her ripping her heart open for us.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

KleinGa

Just wanted to add that this performance is probably the most emotional for me, not just because of the song but because of that particular night and the hopes and dreams that I had that would happen the next day. Watching this song being performed here after what happened is gut wrenching.

Hi Its Nicole
2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Just wanted to add that this performance is probably the most emotional for me, not just because of the song but because of that particular night and the hopes and dreams that I had that would happen the next day. Watching this song being performed here after what happened is gut wrenching.

I love the little 10 year old girls STANNING tho

Hello Gaga

KleinGa
Just now, Hi its nick said:

I love the little 10 year old girls STANNING tho

We love woke 10 year olds :tony:

Fernster7

Come To Mama and that's why it's the best song on Joanne. But right now the title track is the one that speaks to me the most.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

TimisaMonster

Perfect Illusion... :cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived