Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Fox News excusing anti-semitism in Cville

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,538
Ferrer Zorola
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I did read it. And then I re-read what you said and it finally clicked and well... :awkney:

Just FYI, if someone were to say "*******s deserve to die" and the reporter said "oh excuse his french" that would still be offensive. So you can keep that excuse sis :awkney:

awkney me as many times as you need, you still can't change the fact that a reporter must keep collected. Oh y'all want him to say the things you don't or can't say? Well that's not gonna happen and it's PERFECTLY ok since he has a job to keep. He has to be objective cause News aren't SmackDown or Raw from WWE. ITS NOT OFFENSIVE.

• Like 1
...READY FOR IT?

Edonis   Paws Up 14,259
Edonis
10 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

awkney me as many times as you need, you still can't change the fact that a reporter must keep collected. Oh y'all want him to say the things you don't or can't say? Well that's not gonna happen and it's PERFECTLY ok since he has a job to keep. He has to be objective cause News aren't SmackDown or Raw from WWE. ITS NOT OFFENSIVE.

Who The **** is asking somebody to get aggressive? :oprah: I don't know where you're getting that out of my initial statement. :oprah: You simply say "My apologies for that language, etc." like any other professional reporter in the United States instead of some dumb phrase that basically makes light of the situation and has a positive connotation with things. Seriously, it's not that hard :oprah:

Edited by Edonis

Ferrer Zorola
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Who The **** is asking somebody to get aggressive? :oprah: I don't know where you're getting that out of my initial statement. :oprah: You simply say "My apologies for that language, etc." like any other professional reporter in the United States instead of some dumb phrase that basically makes light of the situation and has a positive connotation with things. Seriously, it's not that hard :oprah:

IMO Pardon his French isn't even inappropriate. It was his way of being like this: :awkney: 

And you didn't answer what did you want from the reporter and given the twitter users that did want him to get aggressive I assumed you wanted him to get aggressive too 

• Like 1
...READY FOR IT?

Edonis   Paws Up 14,259
Edonis
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

IMO Pardon his French isn't even inappropriate. It was his way of being like this: :awkney: 

And you didn't answer what did you want from the reporter and given the twitter users that did want him to get aggressive I assumed you wanted him to get aggressive too 

6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That's literally all. These are sensitive topics and reporters should be at their most professional. 

Ferrer Zorola
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That's literally all. These are sensitive topics and reporters should be at their most professional. 

Ok but it's quite an honest mistake. Y'all like to act like he's the one protesting just for the sake of complaining.

Besides, the guy did say offensive words and guess what expression is used at those times? Pardon his French

:whitney:

...READY FOR IT?

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,861
PeterPan
6 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Fox News, Trump, and these nationalists are all on the same page on the way they're making radicalization the new normal. 

Fox is just reporting the news?

Turning Monsters Into Puthinators one gay at a time

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,847
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Fox is just reporting the news?

Fox News is a conservative propaganda channel. 

• Like 7
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,861
PeterPan

why r people blaming Fox?

• Like 1

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,861
PeterPan
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Fox News is a conservative propaganda channel. 

I watch Fox news before and never saw it as conservative propaganda or im just not paying attention.

• Like 1

Goosey   Paws Up 3,015
Goosey

Looking for controversy? Slow news today? :hmm: 

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,861
PeterPan
1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

exactly the news reporter needs to keep their personal opinions out of news.

• YAAAS 1

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,847
Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I watch Fox news before and never saw it as conservative propaganda or im just not paying attention.

Yeah, you must've not been paying attention lol. 

The hosts, the way they report news. I watch it sometimes and I lose brain cells every time. 

• Like 2
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,861
PeterPan
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yeah, you must've not been paying attention lol. 

The hosts, the way they report news. I watch it sometimes and I lose brain cells every time. 

to be fairly honest, politics confuse me

Qualle1   Paws Up 1,297
Qualle1
12 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

:smh:

• Like 1
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,861
PeterPan
Just now, Qualle1 said:

:smh:

got something to say?