Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Fox News excusing anti-semitism in Cville

Featured Posts

lego   Paws Up 37,213
lego

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Maleficent   Paws Up 4,178
Maleficent

This is why people hate Fox News 

Edited by Maleficent
  • Like 5

Decodekid   Paws Up 17,800
Decodekid

"Jew Lovers" :saladga:

The ignorance is insane 

• Like 1
Im Harol don't tell anyone

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,839
Morphine Prince

Fox News, Trump, and these nationalists are all on the same page on the way they're making radicalization the new normal. 

• Like 4
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,537
Ferrer Zorola

What? 

If anything he's excusing his bad words in National TV :smh: 

• Like 2
...READY FOR IT?

Edonis   Paws Up 14,256
Edonis
18 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

What? 

That's what the OP says is it not? :oprah:

lego   Paws Up 37,213
lego
16 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

What? 

Fox News condoning antisemitism while excusing curse words on live tv, is that better?

Fox News giving platform to anti Jewish hate, while asking viewers to pardon the eff word, how 'bout that? 

Fox News equating curse words with blatant racism, is there more ways to say it? 

Wish they'd all fit to title, so no one would misunderstand. :oprah:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Woolfsmck   Paws Up 691
Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Fox News, Trump, and these nationalists are all on the same page on the way they're making radicalization the new normal. 

CNN and BBC are probably the most impartial

• Like 1
like a cat in a sil, I watch life, moving&still, proceed across my face, I leave no trace.My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Melech   Paws Up 6,322
Melech

I really want to experience a time where Jews can be safe anywhere :rip:  this **** is just tiring. 

• Like 2

TimisaMonster   Paws Up 9,517
TimisaMonster

I'm disappointed in mankind...and myself...we are such a sad species :saladga:

Punktious   Paws Up 376
Punktious

Well, it's official. We've entered a parallel universe because **** like this happens on the daily

Edited by JoanneGa
blues turn gold

River   Paws Up 10,840
River

I'm waiting for Netanyahu and his dumb minions reaction to this riot, to FOX and to Trump's actions.. how are they going to justify this?!

• Like 1
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Ferrer Zorola   Paws Up 3,537
Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

That's what the OP says is it not? :oprah:

Not at all? Did you even read the title? :awkney: 

1 hour ago, lego said:

Fox News condoning antisemitism while excusing curse words on live tv, is that better?

Fox News giving platform to anti Jewish hate, while asking viewers to pardon the eff word, how 'bout that? 

Fox News equating curse words with blatant racism, is there more ways to say it? 

Wish they'd all fit to title, so no one would misunderstand. :oprah:

Don't act as if your title wasn't sensationalist 

what I said fits perfect for a title and what did you want the news anchor to say? Excuse me sir you're not allowed to say bad words on national tv? :air: 

im sorry if you hate the channel, but what did you honestly wanted him to say? You can't even pick a damn appropriate title, how is he going to prepare another type of reply that pleases everybody? Specially when his reply was OK? 

If he interviewed another dude that offended homosexual individuals and he said Pardon his French WOULD THAT count as homophobia? No. Not at all.

...READY FOR IT?

Edonis   Paws Up 14,256
Edonis
1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Not at all? Did you even read the title? :awkney: 

Don't act as if your title wasn't sensationalist 

what I said fits perfect for a title and what did you want the news anchor to say? Excuse me sir you're not allowed to say bad words on national tv? :air: 

im sorry if you hate the channel, but what did you honestly wanted him to say? You can't even pick a damn appropriate title, how is he going to prepare another type of reply that pleases everybody? Specially when his reply was OK? 

If he interviewed another dude that offended homosexual individuals and he said Pardon his French WOULD THAT count as homophobia? No. Not at all.

I did read it. And then I re-read what you said and it finally clicked and well... :awkney:

Just FYI, if someone were to say "*******s deserve to die" and the reporter said "oh excuse his french" that would still be offensive. So you can keep that excuse sis :awkney:

• Like 4