💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT Stadium shows will have a stage similar to Monster Ball 2.0?!?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

If you look at this picture from StubHub it looks like the stage setup for the stadium shows (or at least San Francisco) looks EXACTLY like the Monster Ball 2.0 set up... main stage, skinny catwalk, and a much smaller B stage that's still connected to the catwalk

First of all, who knows if this picture is accurate, but it could be? The ticketmaster seating chart shows a HUGE gap between the front row of that middle section and the actual stage.

1370333.jpg

Decodekid

it was obvious it was gonna be changed, glad she thought of a different version rather than simply removing everything but the main stage.

See y'all in NYC :tony: JK YALL WONT SEE ME

giphy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

ChristianSaad
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

it was obvious it was gonna be changed, glad she thought of a different version rather than simply removing everything but the main stage.

See y'all in NYC :tony:

We all knew it was a different stage.. but no one knows what it looks like yet.. this might be the first look at what it could be

Decodekid
Just now, ChristianSaad said:

We all knew it was a different stage.. but no one knows what it looks like yet.. this might be the first look at what it could be

but where did you get this and how reliable it is 

ChristianSaad
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

but where did you get this and how reliable it is 

Uhm.. the first sentence of my post was pretty clear, no? lol *sobs in corner*

Decodekid
1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

Uhm.. the first sentence of my post was pretty clear, no? lol *sobs in corner*

bitch idk what that is StubHub ok lemme google :selena:

ChristianSaad
Just now, Decodekid said:

bitch idk what that is StubHub ok lemme google :selena:

bahahaha.. you are my new best friend

Decodekid
Just now, ChristianSaad said:

bahahaha.. you are my new best friend

yaaaas

well it might be reliable, i'm buying it tbh 

ChristianSaad
Just now, Decodekid said:

yaaaas

well it might be reliable, i'm buying it tbh 

Yeah because they have to send out some sort of "stage plan" so they know what kind of seating chart to post... it could be the ACTUAL stage.. don't they keep all tour equipment in case they need to use it again in the future?

ShockPop

They could just use their own rigging. They do it all the time for lights, screens and speakers so bridges shouldn't matter.

lgaga1fan

At the Backstage Experience last night they said it would be a really big catwalk so looks right

androiduser
25 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

They could just use their own rigging. They do it all the time for lights, screens and speakers so bridges shouldn't matter.

but they would have to build a construction over the audience.... it would increase chances of something going wrong... the setup at top of the arenas is permanent and more stable to carry everything that's hanging from above

ChristianSaad
11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but they would have to build a construction over the audience.... it would increase chances of something going wrong... the setup at top of the arenas is permanent and more stable to carry everything that's hanging from above

I guess we'll see tomorrow

Archived