💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The ideal Backstage Experience/Meet and Greet?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I saw a couple of threads earlier about how bad/good the Backstage Experience is,so I'm curious,what is the ideal Backstage Experience/Meet and Greet in your opinion?

I personally think M&G's are better,and Backstage Experiences shouldnt be held anymore at future tours.

I think every fan deserves a individual picture,unless like a group of friends for example requests it.

Security should check all fans and their possessions.

Gaga shouldn't do the M&G's/Backstage Experiences in her show costumes(she did that at previous M&G's/Backstage Experiences).I mean,at the artRave she had these fabulous outfits and wigs,and if she doesn't feel like dressing up and make-up,she can do it in her bathrobes,like at the BTWB.

SiliconeMonster

I personally think the backstage experience was insanely cool. Never in my average life would I get to see or know the things I did. In a perfect world, I'd love for us to introduce ourselves, give her a quick hug, have individual photos and maybe a 10-15 minute chat with the 24 pass holders and Gaga.

She doesn't need to dress up, or wear a full face of makeup. Honestly, just a come as you are kinda thing. As some people seem to think we don't understand, we bought the ticket knowing it wasn't a M&G at all, it's just kinda sad how little Gaga really does interact with us even for just a photo.

Find your freedom in the music

7 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I personally think the backstage experience was insanely cool. Never in my average life would I get to see or know the things I did. In a perfect world, I'd love for us to introduce ourselves, give her a quick hug, have individual photos and maybe a 10-15 minute chat with the 24 pass holders and Gaga.

She doesn't need to dress up, or wear a full face of makeup. Honestly, just a come as you are kinda thing. As some people seem to think we don't understand, we bought the ticket knowing it wasn't a M&G at all, it's just kinda sad how little Gaga really does interact with us even for just a photo.

You and I are EXACTLY on the same page. I wish we were going to be at the same show. LOL

SiliconeMonster
Just now, lance13 said:

You and I are EXACTLY on the same page. I wish we were going to be at the same show. LOL

:hug: Ah I wish we were. We could photoshop ourselves on either side of Gaga in the photo :ladyhaha:

Just now, SiliconeMonster said:

:hug: Ah I wish we were. We could photoshop ourselves on either side of Gaga in the photo :ladyhaha:

AMEN!!! We can actually do that anyway. LOL!

PunkTheFunk

My ideal M&G would be something like this:

You walk into a windowless room, bare walls, just one lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. In the middle there's a wooden table with two chairs, and Gaga's sitting in one of them. She asks you to take a seat, and slides you a cup of lukewarm coffee.

The room is silent. Gaga stares into your soul for what feels like an eternity, before she clears her throat and says, "You have 1 minute. Ask me anything."

"Why did you cancel The Cure video?"

She shrugs. "Didn't feel like making one."

"Number of songs you made with RedOne for LG5?"

"27...No, 28."

"Do you have a penis?"

She laughs. "Really?"

"Telephone Part II. Is it happening?"

"Never."

"Do you hate your fans?"

"Most of them."

"When did-"

"Your time is up" Gaga says. Two men enter the room and pull you out of the chair and drag you out of the room. You can see Gaga take a sip of her coffee and look at her nails. 

The men drop you onto the curb outside of the stadium and hand you a Joanne t-shirt and a dildo on a lanyard.

SiliconeMonster
7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

You walk into a windowless room, bare walls, just one lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. In the middle there's a wooden table with two chairs, and Gaga's sitting in one of them. She asks you to take a seat, and slides you a cup of lukewarm coffee.

The room is silent. Gaga stares into your soul for what feels like an eternity, before she clears her throat and says, "You have 1 minute. Ask me anything."

"27...No, 28."

"Do you have a penis?"

She laughs. "Really?"

"Never."

"Do you hate your fans?"

"Most of them."

"When did-"

"Your time is up" Gaga says. Two men enter the room and pull you out of the chair and drag you out of the room. You can see Gaga take a sip of her coffee and look at her nails. 

The men drop you onto the curb outside of the stadium and hand you a Joanne t-shirt and a dildo on a lanyard.

So is the ULTIMATE M&G package when you get a signed dildo or...

And also, at what point of this M&G does Gaga spit in the coffee cup?

Katie14
11 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"27...No, 28."

"Do you have a penis?"

She laughs. "Really?"

"Never."

"Do you hate your fans?"

"Most of them."

"When did-"

I love you.

15jocart

Ideally, it would be free and any time because Gaga and I would be BFFs. :classy:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

TimisaMonster

For $1,500...I expect the following:

1) Early entrance into the venue before any other package or ticket holders

2) VIP Gift Bag includes: a ticket to receive any 1 piece of clothing merchandise, an exclusive Gold Joanne Wristband VIP Gift item, autographed tourbook, and collectible pink or black cowboy hat with gold "Joanne" written on front to wear during the concert 

3) Pre-Show VIP Lounge: includes 2 alcoholic beverages, 1 dinner plate, and an open dessert platter. Food will be specially prepared by an on-site live chef and the menu will be hand selected by Gaga herself and is inspired by her favorite dishes from her travels around the world. 

4) Backstage Tour: See tour costumes, props, and mechanics of how the show works. 

5) Pre-Show Soundcheck: Gaga and band will be on stage 2 hours before the show to do a live soundcheck. Do not distract her. You'll be able to talk to her after the show.

6) M&G with Photo: After the show, you'll be taken backstage to a professionally set up photo area where Joanne themed props and designs have been placed exclusively for VIP ticket holders for a once in a lifetime experience. Take an individual picture with Gaga and then get together in a group to speak to Gaga for 15 minutes.

7) You get the choice of VIP Seating or VIP Standing depending on your needs. Both seating arrangements provide the guaranteed best view of the entire show and will not be available to anyone else

8) VIP After Party with open bar and buffet with VIP controlled Gaga playlist. Held for 2 hours after concert. 

I honestly can't think of what else would make it a better experience :firega:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
25 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"27...No, 28."

"Do you have a penis?"

She laughs. "Really?"

"Never."

"Do you hate your fans?"

"Most of them."

"When did-"

This could be an SNL skit :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SiliconeMonster
18 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

For $1,500...I expect the following:

1) Early entrance into the venue before any other package or ticket holders

2) VIP Gift Bag includes: a ticket to receive any 1 piece of clothing merchandise, an exclusive Gold Joanne Wristband VIP Gift item, autographed tourbook, and collectible pink or black cowboy hat with gold "Joanne" written on front to wear during the concert 

3) Pre-Show VIP Lounge: includes 2 alcoholic beverages, 1 dinner plate, and an open dessert platter. Food will be specially prepared by an on-site live chef and the menu will be hand selected by Gaga herself and is inspired by her favorite dishes from her travels around the world. 

4) Backstage Tour: See tour costumes, props, and mechanics of how the show works. 

5) Pre-Show Soundcheck: Gaga and band will be on stage 2 hours before the show to do a live soundcheck. Do not distract her. You'll be able to talk to her after the show.

6) M&G with Photo: After the show, you'll be taken backstage to a professionally set up photo area where Joanne themed props and designs have been placed exclusively for VIP ticket holders for a once in a lifetime experience. Take an individual picture with Gaga and then get together in a group to speak to Gaga for 15 minutes.

7) You get the choice of VIP Seating or VIP Standing depending on your needs. Both seating arrangements provide the guaranteed best view of the entire show and will not be available to anyone else

8) VIP After Party with open bar and buffet with VIP controlled Gaga playlist. Held for 2 hours after concert. 

I honestly can't think of what else would make it a better experience :firega:

This is what I was thinking too. What didn't make sense to me is that it was advertised our merchandise would be exclusive for our package but CTM had the same thing :gum:

And also, you'd think for $1,500 we'd get a piece of clothing merch too, but nah, just backpack, guitar pick and lanyard. Oh well. :neyde:

JohnWayne92

Being 100% honest, im fine with what it is. I bought them, and read what it said, but knowing Gaga, i expected her to at least meet us. This is the first Gaga concert i have been able to attend, and my boyfriend and i spent $3,000 on these tickets with the thought that i would be able to meet my idol. I wasnt expecting a sit and chill experience like before, but just like, we come in to the room, she is waiting, we get to meet her for a second, get a hug, she asks how we are doing, meets everyone for literally 1 minute each, and then we take the photo, she thanks us for coming and tells us she will see us out there ;)

Sadly, i wont be getting that. Im just going to walk into a room with her, and from the sound of it, shes just gonna stand there like a statue as we crowd around her, without touching, and then shes gonna say thank you for coming. Its disheartening. 

I dont think what i described was a meet and greet, but a photo op with someone who cares about her fans. 

I know she cares about us, but i wish she would just take the small few seconds to meet me, someone who has supported her since she began and is still die hard to this day. A hug, a hi, and a thank you for coming. 

The ideal Meet and Greet will be like this:

I walk inside a neon beautiful backstage with tons of fans photoshopping their photos with Gaga on it. 

She sees me, the bare soul of my little monster and says hello. 

"G- for Gaga

PC- for me"

G- Hi, little monster, what's your name?

PC- My name is Ivy.

G- Hi, Ivy. Want a picture?

PC- Of course, Gaga, why would I miss a photo with the queen of monsters?

(selfie with Gaga)

PC- So Gaga, can I ask you some questions?

G- Of course, follow me, let's go to the VIP room.

(VIP Room)

G- Ask away, Ivy.

(Question time)

Q: Do you by any chance has loved ARTPOP since the beginning?

A: Yes, I loved ARTPOP, I miss the chance for the fiber optic wig, the VOLANTIS, the brunette hair. Oh...

Q: Where is the iconic crystallized glasses from the cover of The Fame?

A: Probably in the Haus of Gaga.

Q: What was the purpose of the meat dress?

A: Well, I don't like people being too close so I think... (Laughs) it will make them go away. Sadly, it is a reverse sirloinan baconian peperronian expedition

Q: How much did the GUY music video cost?

A: About 3 million, San Francisco was dry and that's why and more than that, including clothes from Donatella's Versace and Hearst Castle.

Q: Why release Judas on Easter?

A: (laughs) My beautiful vagina is very offended by that question.

Q: Is Just Dance your favorite song?

A: One of my favorites, my favorite song probably depends on the mood.

Q: Do you love that your video Telephone has the most product placements of all time yet?

A: Of course.

PC: Well, Bye Gaga.

G: Don't go yet, go here and have the VIP Lounge welcomes you.

6 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"27...No, 28."

"Do you have a penis?"

She laughs. "Really?"

"Never."

"Do you hate your fans?"

"Most of them."

"When did-"

I just read the username and I already knew this reply was gonna be iconiqué®.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tbh I don't care if they check you and take some of your stuff momentarily while you're with Gaga, because security is definitely needed in this day and age. I am ok with the group of 6 thing but I do think the pics should be individual. so basically have a 5-minute chat with Gaga in groups (expandable to 10 minutes, depending on how the convo is going) and then proceed to take a single pic with each of the fans in the group. I would limit autographs to one item. 

If doing her hair and makeup is really that big of an issue, then just have the fans meet her very early in the day, and then have them go into the backstage tour and lounge afterwards. That way fans can meet her in a more casual and relaxed enviroment, and then spend the afternoon reminiscing the meet and greet and sharing stories with other fans, and Gaga can relax and get in the zone before the show without having to worry about meeting the fans, and hair & makeup wouldn't be an issue.

I don't think I'm asking for a lot nor is it impossible tbh.

Archived