Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When you think about "Lady Gaga"

Thrasher

Featured Posts

Thrasher

Everybody knows that Gaga is a multifaceted, transforming and always-different woman and artist, but when you think about "Lady Gaga", what is that look (particularly hair + makeup, not talking about clothes) that comes first in your mind? Or also, the look that you consider the most defining of hers. You can help yourselves with a bunch of pics to explain better.

For me:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130128172136

latest?cb=20140525003340

latest?cb=20130722203910

latest?cb=20120928181626

latest?cb=20130501201925

I also love that wig in the first photo, i wish she milked that platinum curly hair more.

“Come over, when you’re sober”

I'd agree with you. I see long platinum hair and red lipstick 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

TSUNAMI

My mind is updating faces so everytime I see her in something new I'm imaging her like that. So JWT LA Date haircut :laughga: 

When I think of Lady Gaga I think of my life coach that motivates me to work with things I've got and also being grateful for it, to always tend to have goals, wishes and aims in the life and to always know my real worth. She shown me how to build healthy self esteem. She's part of my small family. Even though I don't know this woman I can feel her. Since 2009. 

Dread Monster

i see this type of look, the venus ARTPOP hair, i guess its because i became a stan during the ARTPOP era

lady-gaga-itunes-festival-concert-swine-

Lady-Gaga-jumpsuit-The-SeaShell-of-Lisso157a159d783b10ece0e0850cd2f9655f.jpg

but i also think that her fame monster era platinum hair is her most defining one and comes to mind for most people when thinking of her because its her iconic bad romance look

ryanripley

honestly, she's had so many looks that it's just a total blur :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

aaron l
4 minutes ago, Parach said:

When I think of Lady Gaga I think of my life coach that motivates me to work with things I've got and also being grateful for it, to always tend to have goals, wishes and aims in the life and to always know my real worth. She shown me how to build healthy self esteem. She's part of my small family. Even though I don't know this woman I can feel her. Since 2009. 

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

Luxe Ford

Right *now* I see her in blorange hair at the piano during the "skinny" incidence. I don't do gifs, but you know the one...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

aaron l
4 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Right *now* I see her in blorange hair at the piano during the "skinny" incidence. I don't do gifs, but you know the one...

GBwKngm.gif

not asher613

:rip:

This is the one i keep telling myself is the REAL Stefani, so sweet. As you might've guessed, jojo scares the schit out of me. 

Archived