Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
other

Guy gets an individual M&G pic with Gaga

Featured Posts

ryanripley   Paws Up 31,547
ryanripley
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This just proves even further fans paid for it but didn't want a group pic... :smh:

 

so why did they get that ticket if thats not what they want? :selena: 

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
Ÿ͎̰̦͎͕́̇ͥ͐O̟̾Ŭ̯̤̫͙͎́̾ͦ͆̐'̧̜̇L̥̻͔̥͇̊̕L̩͂͂ ̝͉̰̭F̰̱̣͓̩̦͈͐ͩͥ͑̐̚͘Ḽ̳̻̑O̲̮͍̳̎ͮ̉̓̀̔͊A̗̞̒̀̌̚̚Ţ̰ͣ ̭̠̱̌͊ͥ̄T͚̜̱̪͍ͣ̅ͤ̈̚O̰̳͎̘͔̼̥ͨ͗ͤ͋̀̃O̒ͮ͊ͬͦ̄͆͡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheCureinMalibu   Paws Up 6,151
TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so why did they get that ticket if thats not what they want? :selena: 

Cause it's GahGah duhhhh :poot:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering   Paws Up 14,250
Whispering
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This just proves even further fans paid for it but didn't want a group pic... :smh:

 

No one makes someone pay money for a ticket. They knew that there would be a group picture and bought the ticket knowing that. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster   Paws Up 7,753
TimisaMonster
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so why did they get that ticket if thats not what they want? :selena: 

Obviously they still wanted a pic with her but why would fans go to all this troubke if they were completely satisfied with a group pic?

If a fan had an option to take a pic with 5 strangers or an individual one with Gaga...EVERY SINGLE FAN would choose the second option 

That's why I said fans took the pic, but wanted pics with just her...not these randoms...

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster   Paws Up 7,753
TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, aaron l said:

He even photoshopped himself with a different pic of Gaga

giphy.gif

I just noticed it's not even the gaga in his photo he used...its from a different night and he took the hat away :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewGr   Paws Up 2,899
AndrewGr

When Gaga said she wanted to inspire our talents and creativity through ARTPOP I'm sure she didn't mean this :emma:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SiliconeMonster   Paws Up 877
SiliconeMonster

Sis I'm a member of this FB group it was lit trying to photoshop that pic to look that good lmao.

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Find your freedom in the music

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SiliconeMonster   Paws Up 877
SiliconeMonster

Lmao yeah we bought the ticket knowing we'd be with a group, but not FIVE other people. Damn we paid $1,500, if we wanna photoshop it who gives a sh*t if we do or not. Some of ya'll are just bitter.

  • Like 1
Find your freedom in the music

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lance13   Paws Up 23
lance13
2 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Lmao yeah we bought the ticket knowing we'd be with a group, but not FIVE other people. Damn we paid $1,500, if we wanna photoshop it who gives a sh*t if we do or not. Some of ya'll are just bitter.

AMEN!! You better believe I'll Photoshop mine! Absolutely!  Like I said before.....groups of 4 for the photo would be fine....1 on each side....1 behind her.....1 kneeling in front.....evefyone is close to her. To have 6 people with her and make everyone stand in a straight line is CRAZY in my opinion. Of course the people standing on the end aren't getting their money's worth. I say Photoshop away. 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SiliconeMonster   Paws Up 877
SiliconeMonster
Just now, lance13 said:

AMEN!! You better believe I'll Photoshop mine! Absolutely!  Like I said before.....groups of 4 for the photo would be fine....1 on each side....1 behind her.....1 kneeling in front.....evefyone is close to her. To have 6 people with her and make everyone stand in a straight line is CRAZY in my opinion. Of course the people standing on the end aren't getting their money's worth. I say Photoshop away. 

Yup! The whole straight posing thing is a mess imo. The line pose throws any form of fairness out the damn window. I doubt Gaga would care if we stood around her honestly. It's almost like they made these rules just to watch us all fight to the death lmao. But, the line pose definitely does make it easier to Photoshop. :poot:

  • YAAAS 1
Find your freedom in the music

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×