💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Guy gets an individual M&G pic with Gaga

Hurem

Featured Posts

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This just proves even further fans paid for it but didn't want a group pic... :smh:

so why did they get that ticket if thats not what they want? :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Cause it's GahGah duhhhh :poot:

Whispering
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This just proves even further fans paid for it but didn't want a group pic... :smh:

No one makes someone pay money for a ticket. They knew that there would be a group picture and bought the ticket knowing that. 

TimisaMonster
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Obviously they still wanted a pic with her but why would fans go to all this troubke if they were completely satisfied with a group pic?

If a fan had an option to take a pic with 5 strangers or an individual one with Gaga...EVERY SINGLE FAN would choose the second option 

That's why I said fans took the pic, but wanted pics with just her...not these randoms...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, aaron l said:

He even photoshopped himself with a different pic of Gaga

giphy.gif

I just noticed it's not even the gaga in his photo he used...its from a different night and he took the hat away :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AndrewGr

When Gaga said she wanted to inspire our talents and creativity through ARTPOP I'm sure she didn't mean this :emma:

SiliconeMonster

Sis I'm a member of this FB group it was lit trying to photoshop that pic to look that good lmao.

Find your freedom in the music

SiliconeMonster

Lmao yeah we bought the ticket knowing we'd be with a group, but not FIVE other people. Damn we paid $1,500, if we wanna photoshop it who gives a sh*t if we do or not. Some of ya'll are just bitter.

2 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Lmao yeah we bought the ticket knowing we'd be with a group, but not FIVE other people. Damn we paid $1,500, if we wanna photoshop it who gives a sh*t if we do or not. Some of ya'll are just bitter.

AMEN!! You better believe I'll Photoshop mine! Absolutely!  Like I said before.....groups of 4 for the photo would be fine....1 on each side....1 behind her.....1 kneeling in front.....evefyone is close to her. To have 6 people with her and make everyone stand in a straight line is CRAZY in my opinion. Of course the people standing on the end aren't getting their money's worth. I say Photoshop away. 

SiliconeMonster
Just now, lance13 said:

AMEN!! You better believe I'll Photoshop mine! Absolutely!  Like I said before.....groups of 4 for the photo would be fine....1 on each side....1 behind her.....1 kneeling in front.....evefyone is close to her. To have 6 people with her and make everyone stand in a straight line is CRAZY in my opinion. Of course the people standing on the end aren't getting their money's worth. I say Photoshop away. 

Yup! The whole straight posing thing is a mess imo. The line pose throws any form of fairness out the damn window. I doubt Gaga would care if we stood around her honestly. It's almost like they made these rules just to watch us all fight to the death lmao. But, the line pose definitely does make it easier to Photoshop. :poot:

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived