Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Tweets About Charlottesville And Drags Trump

Coop

Featured Posts

Nene Areola
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

45% choosing "be violent" lmao. No wonder we have a reality tv star as president. People are so f*cking stupid.

Sidenote,im surprised how no one learned from Regan,a republican movie star president who created a shitty economic solution that left many businesses bankrupt,let 2 million people die from aids,and coincidentally has the same make America great again slogan. So now they stooped this low to pick a reality star,like how low are people's expectations these days

How sham 

In hartbroken

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

Jesus Christ, she started a poll on her twitter. I can't imagine if the final result isn't what she's expecting. Let's vote guys.

24 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Like how are you going to beat IS by being nice?

Like how did Gandhi beat the British Empire by nonviolent non-cooperation?

Miracle

Gaga's beautiful idealism is lovely but unrealistic. You can't fight nazis with kindness. I know that isnt what she means with that poll but still 

IllusionLover

Queen of shading POTUS and Trumps accounts

DRAG Them bitch :bon: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Miracle
2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Like how did Gandhi beat the British Empire by nonviolent non-cooperation?

he isnt a example to follow but he defended the use of violence in self defence

TimisaMonster

But Gaga...its a worldwide problem and Trump is 1 leader out of hundreds of different nations...

You can't change how people were raised by their hateful parents and you can't control how people act on their beliefs...

Sorry...but #BeKind tweets are NOT how the problem will be solved...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HausOfMiklaus
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

But Gaga...its a worldwide problem and Trump is 1 leader out of hundreds of different nations...

You can't change how people were raised by their hateful parents and you can't control how people act on their beliefs...

Sorry...but #BeKind tweets are NOT how the problem will be solved...

Don't underestimate the power of someone being present, or making their voice heard.

Case in point: Trump as a president. His blatant racism, misogyny and Islamophobia. Coupled with the rise of white supremacists, they felt VALIDATED because he's there being present and vocal in the highest position of power in the Free World. Do you think these people would feel even remotely safe to march with swastikas and torches if Hillary was elected president?

So no, I don't think Gaga tweeting is futile, if the President himself tweets 24/7. Let her presence and encouragement and voice against these Nazis be heard. If it gives even one person one second of peace, I'm sorry but it's f*cking worth it.

Jonathanholland
37 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's beautiful idealism is lovely but unrealistic. You can't fight nazis with kindness. I know that isnt what she means with that poll but still 

If all people would be kind there wouldn't be nazi's. It isn't a reachable goal, but that isn't the point. Without idealism Ghandi, Mandela and MLK jr. wouldn't have brought their countries where they are today, so why not preach for a kinder and better world? 

Before there was love, there was silence

HausOfMiklaus
7 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

If all people would be kind there wouldn't be nazi's. It isn't a reachable goal, but that isn't the point. Without idealism Ghandi, Mandela and MLK jr. wouldn't have brought their countries where they are today, so why not preach for a kinder and better world? 

Exactly. Preach, sis. I don't think the time now calls for subtlety or hesitation to call things out for what they are.

Hi Its Nicole
54 minutes ago, Hopeless said:

WOKE KWEEN

Katy is shook

Hello Gaga

She's really out here posting these dumb polls on twitter thinking she's gonna fix the world's problems. 

If white supremacists/nazis are attacking us/being violent towards us WHY THE F SHOULD WE JUST STAND THERE AND LET IT HAPPEN? Of course you wouldn't know about this because you are a PRIVILEGED WHITE WOMAN.

Like, I know her intentions are good, but she can do better. 

Archived