1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:
How many tweets is she gonna make lmao :laughga:

IDK BUT IM LIVING AND IM GLAD SHE'S RAISING HER VOICE

THIS IS LADY GAGA AND THIS IS THE WOMAN I LOVE

WHITE SUPREMACISTS CAN CHOKE 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

JustaMonster
Just now, Brainiac said:

already disgusted by how many people are voting for "Be Violent" in her poll. :awkney:

Its definitely people just trolling but yeah.. :sweat:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Make sure you vote in her poll!!!!!!

Voted. Gotta say that it's a bit naive to. Being nice doesn't solve all worlds problems. Like how are you going to beat IS by being nice? :oprah: 

Ziggy
27 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I'll never understand humanity's contradictory behavior of saying how education, love and unity are qualities to uphold and then it acts so incredibly divisive, violent and vehemently anti-intellectual. :saladga:  [I'm sure it varies culture-to-culture but we always end up killing the messengers of peace and love like Jesus, MLK, Ghandi]

Thanks for speaking up Gaga! :diane:

Easy, what is the common thread of those individuals? They're educated people. Maybe not all formally, but they're educated. What I mean is that love and tolerance are not instinctual things, they are learned. The people that kill these people are in most cases not very educated and/or have become prey to fear which triggers their instinctual nature to defend and attack that which threatens them and by extension their lifestyle. When you're backed into a corner you lash out and the playbook goes out the window. Same thing here. We aspire to and value virtuosity because it is such a rare quality we associate with God and divinity. Thing is, we tend to believe in the righteousness of our own actions through rationalizing them to ourselves. Look at the Crusades: they were a war to defend Christianity and by extension the honor of god. People pillaged and killed because they genuinely believed that what they were doing was the work of virtue and prosperity. It's really not a contradiction but a matter of perspective and rationalization.

Talent
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Voted. Gotta say that it's a bit naive to. Being nice doesn't solve all worlds problems. Like how are you going to beat IS by being nice? :oprah: 

Telling white supremacists/terrorists to "Be Kind" is not the answer. Clearly. 

It's naive. But I get her point. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

QUEEN OF VOTES

Me clicking vote on #BeKind after an hour of advocating for violence against Nazis

giphy.gif

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, gag said:

Me clicking vote on #BeKind after an hour of advocating for violence against Nazis

giphy.gif

Same :emma: I said in the other thread for them to all suffer 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

witchcocktor

Gaga could say '' Trump is a poopyhead '' and y'all would be like '' YASSSS SLAY WOKE QUEEEEN!!! DRAG HIM END HIM!!!! '' 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, witchcocktor said:

Gaga could say '' Trump is a poopyhead '' and ya'll would be like '' YASSSS SLAY WOKE QUEEEEN!!! DRAG HIM END HIM!!!! '' 

and? 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Slayer

45% choosing "be violent" lmao. No wonder we have a reality tv star as president. People are so f*cking stupid.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived