opinion

Asiel warns fans: Do NOT throw things on this stage

itsdominik

Featured Posts

codymonster
10 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Yeah he also responded me on twitter lol

he should stop acting like he's doing that because of the new moving stage

he's been throwing the gifts away also at her other tours, artrave wasn't a moving stage if i remember right lol

not even throwing them in a fan box or something, just throwing them into the faces of people enjoying the show lmao whatever i guess

I don't blame him tbh, if he doesn't throw them away, someone could easily trip an ankle or something. He's got choreography to remember; he's not worried about throwing gifts into the right place, he just wants it off the stage. It's stupid for fans to throw things at a bunch of people dancing on a stage :icega:

Neight Shayde

I think it's possible to throw stuff during the Come To Mama - Edge of Glory part of the show. She's just sitting on the piano and there will be no moving parts of the stage, not until she performs born this way.

The way the whole stage moves is very intricate and calculated. If anything gets stuck on those platforms/bridges/circle stages while ascending or descending, something will go terribly wrong. The pyrotechnics might set off fire to the things people might throw as well.

Edonis
10 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Yeah he also responded me on twitter lol

he should stop acting like he's doing that because of the new moving stage

he's been throwing the gifts away also at her other tours, artrave wasn't a moving stage if i remember right lol

not even throwing them in a fan box or something, just throwing them into the faces of people enjoying the show lmao whatever i guess

You mean when fans threw things at the stage platforms when the flowers sprouted out during Venus? I would count that as dangerous. Or BTWB platforms where she'd rise up or down during Alejandro or Poker Face? Or MBT during Paparazzi? Gaga may enjoy the fan gifts but it's 100% understandable that her dancers/crew worry about the stage/safety. Y'all are so unreasonable I can't :selena:

Arturo

someone flung something onto the main stage from the SEATS in Los Angeles. You never know what people can be throwing up there. It's so immature to be throwing anything in the first place.

Asiel acts like a d!ck when he does it though lmao. Don't just chuck it completely in a different direction into a fan's face. 

He just seems to me lie he thinks he's top sh*t so I don't like him. :toofunny: 

Lee Ng
12 hours ago, Pablo said:

I have a friend who is spending like 40 hours making a rainbow quilt to through on the stage :rip: i honestly hope she's able to get it to gaga.

You can't give anything to her, except you got an ultimate backstage ticket(even you still can't do it directly)...This tour is very different from Artrave I guess ;)

tumblr_n7ztgoKln21tekryho1_250.gif

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, Arturo said:

someone flung something onto the main stage from the SEATS in Los Angeles. You never know what people can be throwing up there. It's so immature to be throwing anything in the first place.

i think i saw that, was it night one

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

OutOfTheAshes

I feel like this is a no brainer. They are dancing all over the stage at this point in the show. :toofunny:

I'm making a quilt for Gaga, but am waiting to throw it on stage / hold it up while she's seated at the piano. If she doesn't take it then, I'll wait outside the venue and see if she will take it while leaving. :laughga:

OutOfTheAshes
On 8/12/2017 at 3:11 PM, Pablo said:

I have a friend who is spending like 40 hours making a rainbow quilt to through on the stage :rip: i honestly hope she's able to get it to gaga.

I WILL MAKE IT UP THERE, PABLO.

And I wonder how many issues it causes in previous tours? I would imagine quite a few that we do not know about. 

As much as it was fun during the artRAVE and the Born This Way Ball, you have dancers and Gaga who are running all around that stage. We shouldn't be throwing stuff up there. 

Let's recall she took the award from the one fan, and the gay pride flag on the first night. If you have something, just be respectful and hold it up when she is near you. Don't throw it. 

Pacify Him

Fans need to stop! What if she slips and breaks her hip again? :fthis:

I’m getting on your nerves

Let that entire bridge fall from the sky with her on it while she sings Angel Down, all because someone tossed a rainbow unicorn with the word "shook" on it which got stuck in one of the gears. 

I'll find you. 

Archived