💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Asiel warns fans: Do NOT throw things on this stage

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Read the comments below this video

@littlemissslay lol like tell the kids it's extremely dangerous to throw things on this stage... this stage moves and nothing can get caught in the mechanics of the stage 💅🏾🦍🦍🦍 lbvs

Makes sense to me! 

Yeah, almost every aspect of the stage, maybe except for the piano platform, seems to have very intricate mechanics that can easily be disrupted. Plus, I'd be afraid of somebody slipping off.

3 points in and ready for more

ryanripley

waiting for the "gaga doesn't care for us anymore!!!! she's a FAKE!!!" comments

1475535099-gagawyd.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

kvnrp

Makes total sense, but I am sure before the show begins they have some sort of announcement to not do that :shrug:

kvnrp
Just now, ryanripley said:

waiting for the "gaga doesn't care for us anymore!!!! she's a FAKE!!!" comments

1475535099-gagawyd.png

She could've at least built the standing floor for fans on a moving platform so that the audience can also move around smh :madge:

Queen of saving money on the wrong corners what is she doing nowadays :madge:

AndrewGr

This unfortunately confirms that Gaga won't be reading letters / inviting fans backstage for this tour... :ohno:

itsdominik
6 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

This unfortunately confirms that Gaga won't be reading letters / inviting fans backstage for this tour... :ohno:

at least not on the main stage. I can see her reading fan letters every now and then while sitting at the piano

kvnrp
1 minute ago, domixwodix said:

Yeah he also responded me on twitter lol

he should stop acting like he's doing that because of the new moving stage

he's been throwing the gifts away also at her other tours, artrave wasn't a moving stage if i remember right lol

not even throwing them in a fan box or something, just throwing them into the faces of people enjoying the show lmao whatever i guess

They can't really move on stage when it's full of stuff thrown by fans :neyde:

Not only that but I am sure it's also a security thing, they don't want anything on stage that could do something dangerous.

GypsyBabe

They should have something posted at the entrance because throwing things on a stage like this can be very dangerous. It could get someone hurt or break the stage in a way that would disrupt and entire show. 

⚯͛

I have a friend who is spending like 40 hours making a rainbow quilt to through on the stage :rip: i honestly hope she's able to get it to gaga.

Don't visit my profile

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Yeah he also responded me on twitter lol

he should stop acting like he's doing that because of the new moving stage

he's been throwing the gifts away also at her other tours, artrave wasn't a moving stage if i remember right lol

not even throwing them in a fan box or something, just throwing them into the faces of people enjoying the show lmao whatever i guess

it was never really safe in the first place, he's just doing his job :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

heda97
3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I have a friend who is spending like 40 hours making a rainbow quilt to through on the stage :rip: i honestly hope she's able to get it to gaga.

I would tell her to keep the quilt, I doubt it will get anywhere near gaga. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Archived