🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
other

Car rams into counter protesters in Charlottesville

Featured Posts

lego   Paws Up 36,052
lego
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

There was a thread a few months there back about why we "shouldn't accept Muslims" that basically resulted in a bunch of European/Québécois/gay Muslim youth people sharing their personal accounts as to why Muslims are so behind and why she shouldn't support them. It wasn't never taken down by mods, im sure it's still up. 

I thought you're talking in general about many threads of similar nature and same members with their typical comments, but I must've missed that one, wow.

Can't say I'm surprised. 

• Like 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Edonis   Paws Up 13,134
Edonis
2 minutes ago, Talent said:

Not the first time I see awful comments on GGD, but pufff. ****ing tragic. 

1 minute ago, lego said:

I thought you're talking in general about many threads of similar nature and same members with their typical comments, but I must've missed that one, wow.

Can't say I'm surprised. 

I'm sure there are more threads besides that one as of recent. And it's always the same group of people quick to jump in and give their "opinions" too. It's disgusting but not at all surprising. 

• Like 1

Talent   Paws Up 9,330
Talent

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,711
PeterPan

did this really happen i saw it on yahoo earlier but didnt read it?  

If it did wow thats crazy

Turning Monsters Into Puthinators one gay at a time

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,711
PeterPan
10 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

These WHITE SUPREMACISTS are now trying to kill us. 

omg i thought the anti supremacists were the ones who ran into the White supremacsists

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,711
PeterPan
11 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

You can see the car back-up fast here

damn this is some crazy **** happening here

PeterPan   Paws Up 8,711
PeterPan
10 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Trump is speaking and he condemned violence "on all sides" 

WAKE UP. Trump is refusing to call these white supremacists out properly. He is endorsing terror in our cities. 

hes not endorsing terror that is bs

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 39,817
Morphine Prince
7 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

He has emboldened racists since his birthitism attacks on Obama. He is playing a part in the rise in the radicalization of these people. Their president does it, why not them?  

If he was responsible he would have called out these white supremacists properly and pushed away from them. He doesn't because they are part of his base. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn
12 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I'm sorry no. 

When people show up wearing hats that support you and claiming you're on their side and their cause is white supremacy and you REFUSE to tell them that you don't want their support EVEN WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT POINT BLANK you are very clearly and purposely refusing to name the enemy which is white supremacy and racism. By refusing to name them and seeming to put blame on the left as well, he IS emboldening them and make no mistake: these white supremacists took his reaction as tacit endorsement. They even said as much.

How hard is it for Trump to say "I disavow the concept of white supremacy" after a group of people claiming to support HIM have a white supremacist rally? HOW HARD IS THAT? The omission of the disavowal speaks volumes, but it's what we all expected. Trump has a long history of going easy on these people and he was pissed that he eventually had to disavow David Duke after pretending for days that he didn't know who David Duke was when he did (he had spoken publicly about him in the past; he knew exactly who he was). 

• Love 1