other

Car rams into counter protesters in Charlottesville

Featured Posts

Benji   Paws Up 12,547
Benji
1 hour ago, FABian said:

Wow. Let the whites have their rally in peace!!! :bon:

1 hour ago, dannydevito said:

its incredible how whites cant enjoy full privilege and rights, its about damn time people :bon:

1 hour ago, manicholic said:

This is sadly really not ****ing funny cuz these Nazis actually ****ing believe in this including several on this site

Disgusting. These people were a part of the COUNTER protest. These people were there to go against those nazis.

Even if the victims were the ones involved in the disgusting protest, mocking someone's death and making comments like this are just innapropriate. 

Edited by Benji
  • Like 7

FABian   Paws Up 49
FABian
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

Disgusting. These people were a part of the COUNTER protest. These people were there to go against those nazis.

Even if the victims were the ones involved in the disgusting protest, mocking someone's death and making comments like this are just innapropriate. 

I apologize. My intentions were not to mock anybody who has died. I haven't even read the article. All I saw was "Car plowed in white rally" And that's when I pretty much made that comment. 

lego   Paws Up 34,227
lego

nvm

Edited by lego
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

lego   Paws Up 34,227
lego
2 minutes ago, SpaceJam said:

no clue there was one

You can report your thread and ask mods to lock or merge. 

Usually these type of threads are in World News section. 

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

lego   Paws Up 34,227
lego

• Like 4

Talent   Paws Up 8,256
Talent
13 minutes ago, lego said:

Dylann Roof is the best example. Internet and the online radicalization of young, white men. 

A real problem. 

• Like 2
ATTENTION: Christian Carino haters are UGLY! #Confirmed #NotARumor #RespectOurFather

Qualle1   Paws Up 1,098
Qualle1
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Trump is speaking and he condemned violence "on all sides" 

WAKE UP. Trump is refusing to call these white supremacists out properly. He is endorsing terror in our cities. 

Why should he call this scum out when they are shouting "Heil Trump!" while marching with their torches?

I am sure, the idiot feels flattered!

:toofunny:

• LMAO 2
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Edonis   Paws Up 11,655
Edonis
32 minutes ago, lego said:

I wanna tag so many people from the "I hate Muslims thread" that wanna act like terrorism and extremist mindsets is an exclusively Middle Eastern/Muslim issue and are suddenly so silent today :selena: But I won't. 

This is legit despicable. America has its own batch of terrorism growing right in front of our eyes. And then they take actions like this. Disgusting. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 3

Talent   Paws Up 8,256
Talent
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I wanna tag so many people from the "I hate Muslims thread" that are suddenly so silent today :selena: But I won't. 

This is legit despicable. America has its own batch of terrorism growing right in front of our eyes. And then they take actions like this. Disgusting. 

There's a "I hate Muslisms" thread? 

ATTENTION: Christian Carino haters are UGLY! #Confirmed #NotARumor #RespectOurFather

Edonis   Paws Up 11,655
Edonis
1 minute ago, Talent said:

There's a "I hate Muslisms" thread? 

There was a thread a few months there back about why we "shouldn't accept Muslims" that basically resulted in a bunch of European/Québécois/gay Muslim youth people sharing their personal accounts as to why Muslims are so behind and why she shouldn't support them. It wasn't never taken down by mods, im sure it's still up. 

Talent   Paws Up 8,256
Talent
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

There was a thread a few months there back about why we "shouldn't accept Muslims" that basically resulted in a bunch of European/Québécois/gay Muslim youth people sharing their personal accounts as to why Muslims are so behind and why she shouldn't support them. It wasn't never taken down by mods, im sure it's still up. 

Not the first time I see awful comments on GGD, but pufff. ****ing tragic. 

• Like 1