Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

Britney's Blackout | MEGARATE

Featured Posts

Creyk   Paws Up 12,737
Creyk
19 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

If someone dislikes this album, then they shouldn't participate :laughga:

Maybe they like the first half of the album a LOT  but think the second half is full off unnecesarry filler trash

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 11,841
Hades

My lowest score was a 7. I really like this album well except Everybody..but i was in a good mood so.:lolly: I know those bitches will give low scores to every song that isn't a bop like gimme more. My 11 will tank.:neyde:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,482
CrazyMonster
1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

My lowest score was a 7. I really like this album well except Everybody..but i was in a good mood so.:lolly: I know those bitches will give low scores to every song that isn't a bop like gimme more. My 11 will tank.:neyde:

But every song is a bop like gimme more though.

  • Like 1
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 11,841
Hades
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

But every song is a bop like gimme more though.

I consider Perfect Lover more of a mid-tempo. It's a bit slower but arousing your senses.:giveup: 

I could give my 11 to Get Back or Break The Ice but Perfect Lover is THAT song for me.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,482
CrazyMonster
1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

I consider Perfect Lover more of a mid-tempo. It's a bit slower but arousing your senses.:giveup: 

I could give my 11 to Get Back or Break The Ice but Perfect Lover is THAT song for me.

Honestly I'm not giving a 11 I think.

I just can't choose, I love Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Radar, Break The Ice, Freakshow, Hot As Ice & Ooh Ooh Baby.

I just can't choose which one is the best and the most deserving of a 11. :giveup: 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 11,841
Hades
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly I'm not giving a 11 I think.

I just can't choose, I love Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Radar, Break The Ice, Freakshow, Hot As Ice & Ooh Ooh Baby.

I just can't choose which one is the best and the most deserving of a 11. :giveup: 

We all know Gimme more and break the ice will be top 2.:lolly: Support another song that may flop.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,482
CrazyMonster
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

We all know Gimme more and break the ice will be top 2.:lolly: Support another song that may flop.

Well then I'll give my 11 to either Hot As Ice or Ooh Ooh Baby.

  • YAAAS 1
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 11,841
Hades
4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

If a single wins :madge:

The only album that i can see a non-single winning is Glory. I hope people can see that there are better songs than Make Me and Slumber Party in there.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,482
CrazyMonster
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

If a single wins :madge:

But the singles are the best songs of the album though. :queenga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster   Paws Up 13,482
CrazyMonster

It's done, I sent my rate! :giveup:

I gave my 11 to Hot As Ice.

  • YAAAS 2
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 22,974
RAMROD

Is Brinni, Bish! :sis:

 

My right wing is flapping. My left one is gray

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bornthisway51   Paws Up 1
bornthisway51

Submitted. :lolly:  There are some terrible songs in this album though. :poot::awkney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve Nasty   Paws Up 10,400
Steve Nasty

Waaaaiit why is this a rule :crossed:

 (ex: 4 songs with a 2, 3 songs with a 1, etc.), your submission will be removed.

What if that's your real opinion? For Britney Jean I think I gave everything a 3 or below except for Work Bitch :toofunny:

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×