Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
19 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

If someone dislikes this album, then they shouldn't participate :laughga:

Maybe they like the first half of the album a LOT  but think the second half is full off unnecesarry filler trash

Hades

My lowest score was a 7. I really like this album well except Everybody..but i was in a good mood so.:lolly: I know those bitches will give low scores to every song that isn't a bop like gimme more. My 11 will tank.:neyde:

The Child
1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

My lowest score was a 7. I really like this album well except Everybody..but i was in a good mood so.:lolly: I know those bitches will give low scores to every song that isn't a bop like gimme more. My 11 will tank.:neyde:

But every song is a bop like gimme more though.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hades
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

But every song is a bop like gimme more though.

I consider Perfect Lover more of a mid-tempo. It's a bit slower but arousing your senses.:giveup: 

I could give my 11 to Get Back or Break The Ice but Perfect Lover is THAT song for me.

The Child
1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

I consider Perfect Lover more of a mid-tempo. It's a bit slower but arousing your senses.:giveup: 

I could give my 11 to Get Back or Break The Ice but Perfect Lover is THAT song for me.

Honestly I'm not giving a 11 I think.

I just can't choose, I love Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Radar, Break The Ice, Freakshow, Hot As Ice & Ooh Ooh Baby.

I just can't choose which one is the best and the most deserving of a 11. :giveup: 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hades
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly I'm not giving a 11 I think.

I just can't choose, I love Gimme More, Piece Of Me, Radar, Break The Ice, Freakshow, Hot As Ice & Ooh Ooh Baby.

I just can't choose which one is the best and the most deserving of a 11. :giveup: 

We all know Gimme more and break the ice will be top 2.:lolly: Support another song that may flop.

The Child
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

We all know Gimme more and break the ice will be top 2.:lolly: Support another song that may flop.

Well then I'll give my 11 to either Hot As Ice or Ooh Ooh Baby.

Irrelevant

If a single wins :madge:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Hades
4 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

The only album that i can see a non-single winning is Glory. I hope people can see that there are better songs than Make Me and Slumber Party in there.

The Child
6 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

But the singles are the best songs of the album though. :queenga:

The Child

It's done, I sent my rate! :giveup:

I gave my 11 to Hot As Ice.

RAMROD

Is Brinni, Bish! :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Stephen

Waaaaiit why is this a rule :crossed:

(ex: 4 songs with a 2, 3 songs with a 1, etc.), your submission will be removed.

What if that's your real opinion? For Britney Jean I think I gave everything a 3 or below except for Work Bitch :toofunny:

Archived