Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney's Blackout | MEGARATE

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

It's finally here.

tumblr_static_britneyney.gif

Welcome to the megarate for what is arguably the best album by the princess of pop... Blackout by Britney Spears!

With the 10-year anniversary coming up in November, I believe that it's about time to have this rate!

:lolly: GUIDELINES :lolly:

1.) Rate each track from 1 to 10, and yes, fractions can be used. You can rate one track with an 11, to represent your love for it. :flutter: Scores of 0 are not allowed. If there are multiple low scores (ex: 4 songs with a 2, 3 songs with a 1, etc.), your submission will be removed.

2.) Comments aren't necessary, but are highly encouraged! :tony:

3.) The deadline for voting will be on August 30th, 2017. Get those submissions in, hunties!

4.) Don't troll. :whitney:

5.) Send me (@Saint Hollywood) your submissions through PMs until the deadline. Please don't post them here on the thread!

6.) The results ceremony is tentatively scheduled for October / November.

7.) Have fun! Let the bloodbath begin! :bon:

giphy.gif

---------------------------------------------------

:firega: TRACKLIST :firega:

Spoiler

1. Gimme More

2. Piece Of Me

3. Radar

4. Break The Ice

5. Heaven On Earth

6. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

7. Freakshow

8. Toy Soldier

9. Hot As Ice

10. Ooh Ooh Baby

11. Perfect Lover

12. Why Should I Be Sad

13. Outta This World

14. Everybody

15. Get Back

Spoiler

For any one who can not find Outta This World, here is the audio!

:pray:

:queenga: TAGS :queenga:

Spoiler

From the GGD Megarates thread:

@Antonio @KING ELIZABITCH @Irrelevant @TeenIdle @KingOfTheClouds @Gia Gunn @slayo @lilmonster93 @littlemonsterL5 @Blake @halcyonpop @Lily Cruz @LordGa @TheWitness @Stan Is My Name @Alolan Raichu @Adam Synthesis

From my Pinkprint Megarate:

@juju @KinneyUnderYou @lilmonster93 @KingOfTheClouds @Bio @cav07 @BuzzcutSeason @KING ELIZABITCH @L E O @Fernster7 @Bellatrix @Darien @Blackout19 @Melodrama @Alexander Levi @arrtpop @katykatt @Torsoface @Thomas P @littlepotter @Clever Username

From my Melodrama Megarate:

@TeenIdle @Halle @ZeldaJ @cav07 @JoeysWorldTour @sethrb101 @Maleficent @Mars Spider @IllusionLover @gag @M3LL155X @Lil Mxnster @Psychic Guru @katybathy @IAmDavid @Thomas P @Fernster7 @slayo @Edonis @Alolan Raichu @AMENiCURE @John Slayne @Possibly Maybe @GAGA1972 @BeerFear @Goddess Of Love @AmericanGUY @lmxoxo @TheWitness @Avenues @leecy @BBhomemaker @HausofLenis @KingOfTheClouds @britneygaga99 @JoanneGa @huttont @Venusfly @TheAlienatedNYC @LordGa @WildAmerican @littlepotter @Brad @hausoffame @Irrelevant @Heterophobia @The Louvre @Tanner @SirLudicopro @MrBlue @Alan123 @lana del gaga @Gia Gunn @bornthisway51 @halcyonpop @MusicLover83 @Romance Bitch @Jeroen Bloeming @gagagoogoose @Red Flame Angle

From the Britney Jean Megarate:

@Antonio @bornthisway51 @TheJackMonster @DiscoHeaven23 @Gagz @IAmDavid @maxblac @Bio @Anveeroy @Born To Slay @JosephH @LittleLocoCoco @Possibly Maybe @Steve Nasty @KingOfTheClouds @Bloody Grammys @Cortex @MusicLover83 @juju @SHOOKGA @Creyk @KING ELIZABITCH @monster987 @DimitrisARTPOP @CrazyMonster @GlitterAndGrease @Zazekina @MonsterOfSpain @Raggedy Adam @FFXSoul91 @Heterophobia @RAMROD @heit8r

Others that might be interested:

@GhettoFabulous @London GUY @Colleen @Sepsami @Blackout @BLACKOUTbritney @donutellha @Matangi @EdgeofTeeth @Decodekid @shoful @ItsTommyBitch @loathereality @SHOOKGA

:pray: PARTICIPANTS :pray:

---------------------------------------------------

It's time for GGD to give the pop bible the respect it deserves!!!

giphy.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peto flex
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Ooh Ooh Baby better not be paid dust, it should've been a single :neyde: 

Exactly! It's one of her best songs

💎💎

Hades
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

If you read the OP, you would've known that it's allowed :poot:

Sorry i didn't know what fraction means. Thanks:toofunny:

GhettoFabulous
5 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

Haven't head most of the songs :toofunny:

I guess I'm straight

Guess you are and also homophobic too :diane::neyde:

OT: yasssssssssssss why should I be sad, piece of me, break the ice or gimme more should win.tea! 

lost in limbo

A great oppurtunity to re-listen to this masterpiece :pray: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Gia Gunn
Just now, Peto said:

Exactly! It's one of her best songs

I was shocked when I learned that it wasn't a single! I love Break The Ice as much as everyone, but it feels kinda like the 'Venus' or the 'Scheisse' from the album, as in the album track that slays but as a single would seem weird? Whereas Ooh Ooh Baby seems like an instant hit single, and a classic Britney song if it had been released 

Archived