Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Why did MT flop?

Featured Posts

Parach   Paws Up 6,685
Parach

Why did Meghan Trainor flopped? :awkney:

 

I mean, how it's possible to screw up such debut numbers? She had better career start than Gaga and I think that she has vocal capabilities better than 90% of her peers. 


What went wrong? :awkney: 

  • Like 2
  • excuse me no 13

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannydevito   Paws Up 10,616
dannydevito
2 minutes ago, Parach said:

She had better career start than Gaga

GBwKngm.gif

  • Like 59
  • LMAO 32
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bathory   Paws Up 1,164
Bathory
2 minutes ago, Parach said:

Why did Meghan Trainor flopped? :awkney:

 

I mean, how it's possible to screw up such debut numbers? She had better career start than Gaga and I think that she has vocal capabilities better than 90% of her peers. 


What went wrong? :awkney: 

giphy.gif

  • Like 20
  • YAAAS 1
  • excuse me no 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parach   Paws Up 6,685
Parach
Just now, dannydevito said:

GBwKngm.gif

Yes, hunty. 

MT numbers were better than Gags

  • excuse me no 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lagg   Paws Up 1,488
Lagg

I have no idea. Meghan Trainor did have substantial numbers during her debut, however, Gaga brought more of a cultural impact on the industry that kept people talking more than just her music.

also

4 minutes ago, Parach said:

I think that she has vocal capabilities better than 90% of her peers.

:selena:

Edited by Lagg
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannydevito   Paws Up 10,616
dannydevito
Just now, Parach said:

Yes, hunty. 

MT numbers were better than Gags

giphy.gif

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emigrante   Paws Up 5,828
Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Parach said:

She had better career start than Gaga

are you serious? :D or maybe you mean Stefani Germanotta band as Gaga's start, then I agree.

  • Like 13
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagagoogoose   Paws Up 16,734
gagagoogoose
3 minutes ago, Parach said:

She had better career start than Gaga and I think that she has vocal capabilities better than 90% of her peers. 

giphy.gif

Talk to me when she has 2 Diamond singles for her first two singles and sold more than 15 million records for her debut album.

  • Like 20
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bathory   Paws Up 1,164
Bathory
Just now, Mirages said:

I feel like the song was too obnoxious at the end.

And they all were duplicates of AATB

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parach   Paws Up 6,685
Parach
Just now, Lagg said:

I have no idea. Meghan Trainor did have substantial numbers during her debut, however, Gaga brought more of a cultural impact on the industry that kept people talking more than just her music.

It could be that Gaga brought more meaning to her music. 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parach   Paws Up 6,685
Parach
2 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif

Talk to me when she has 2 Diamond singles for her first two singles and sold more than 15 million records for her debut album.

Career start. 

 

All About That Bass was more successful than Just Dance was. 

  • excuse me no 21

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bio   Paws Up 6,952
Bio

In her second album she was trying to go for the female empowerment route but instead it ended up just being cocky and self-egotistical. 

Edited by Bio
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×