Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Where is merch sold?

Featured Posts

Thomas P   Paws Up 10,192
Thomas P

In preparation for my show on September 4, I will be brining somewhere in the line of $200. My dad will be driving to Montreal from ottawa, and he will sit outside the venue the entire night until it's done. Little does he know, he will also be giving me $50, so I have $200 to go in. 

I will be ready for this merch, but I need to know where to go to find it, so once again, where is merch being sold?

How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, hi my name is Thomas.

Benji   Paws Up 13,040
Benji

It changes venue to venue but normally there's stalls inside and outside.

OBEY   Paws Up 26,310
OBEY

Its inside the Bell centre after you pass the thing where they scan you and your ticket. you will see them its not hard to find at all! ☺️

Have an amazing show i'll be there too

Edited by OBEY
  • Like 1

OBEY   Paws Up 26,310
OBEY

Btw there's tons of restaurants close to the bell centre where your dad can go and chill while waiting for the show to be over

• Like 1

GodofLove   Paws Up 2,110
GodofLove

There were huge merch stands right where GA lined up at my show so maybe it'll be the same for you?

ARTPOPSlays   Paws Up 1,722
ARTPOPSlays
32 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Little does he know, he will also be giving me $50

I love this :laughga:

• Like 1

alejandro24   Paws Up 513
alejandro24

Wait but why are u letting ur dad sit outside... convince ha to attend buy ha a ticket and increase queen's tour gross 😎

Thomas P
1 hour ago, alejandro24 said:

Wait but why are u letting ur dad sit outside... convince ha to attend buy ha a ticket and increase queen's tour gross 😎

It was hard getting one ticket for myself

• Love 1
How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, hi my name is Thomas.

Enigma   Paws Up 578
Enigma

I'm going to Montreal too but I have a CTM package, should I buy merch before the show or after if I want a good place ? I'm confused :oprah:

not asher613   Paws Up 518
not asher613
4 hours ago, Thomas P said:

In preparation for my show on September 4, I will be brining somewhere in the line of $200. My dad will be driving to Montreal from ottawa, and he will sit outside the venue the entire night until it's done. Little does he know, he will also be giving me $50, so I have $200 to go in. 

I will be ready for this merch, but I need to know where to go to find it, so once again, where is merch being sold?

Jwt official merch is shite. There's lots of rad stuff happening on the internet tho. Find something you like and support a working artist!

Spoiler

It really is not very good

Thomas P
12 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

Jwt official merch is shite. There's lots of rad stuff happening on the internet tho. Find something you like and support a working artist!

Reveal hidden contents

It really is not very good

Looks amazing so :awkney:

not asher613   Paws Up 518
not asher613
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Looks amazing so :awkney:

Exhibit A:

4kguNc3.png

• LMAO 1