Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[Spoiler] Problem with JW Stage Lift

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

When Gaga was supposed to the jump for John Wayne during her Las Vegas show, the lift did not go all the way up.

That is actually dangerous though. If the timing of the lift was off and her foot after the jump is on the edge while the lift is going up she could get injured :emma:

ZiggyZiggs

wtf the production team is so ****ing messy for this tour. They have to get their **** together with all these technical difficulties, every show seems to have one

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wtf the production team is so ****ing messy for this tour. They have to get their **** together with all these technical difficulties, every show seems to have one

it's not always her teams fault :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Head Empty
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

What other difficulties did they have? :oprah:

The search bar might help you, love. :flop: 

She would've had to have been in position, the toaster function probably wasn't working so they use a manual lift entrance. :shrug: 

EvilChromatica
6 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

What other difficulties did they have? :oprah:

She went down too soon during Perfect Illusion while she was still singing so she screamed "Can you hear me!?" to the audience 

The Child
2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The irony that she is saying this when singing Diva. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RahRah85

It's not actually the teams fault. A fan had tossed items to the stage and it fell into the hole. They couldn't ensure it would launch safely so she crawled out of it.  

IllusionLover

This is not the firtst time something like this happens, everyties she sings PI the plataform is supposed to go down while she says the last "illusion" and sometimes they go down earlier and others very very late, they need to fix this.

I wish they could do it as perfect as Donatella in the artRAVE

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ChristianSaad

There was a malfunction during Edmonton which was the second show.. Gaga just slowly emerges on stage LATE because the platform came up too slow. It's kind of a cool alternate way of emerging on stage, but obviously it's a mistake

On 8/12/2017 at 4:56 AM, ZiggyZiggs said:

On 8/12/2017 at 4:59 AM, ryanripley said:

it's not always her teams fault :poot: 

It could be Gaga's fault for wanting such a complex stage :poot: 

ryanripley
Just now, JGD said:

It could be Gaga's fault for wanting such a complex stage :poot: 

god forbid she tries to impress us :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived