EarnYourLeather
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

yes because she's been so stone cold this era :air: 

Ok you're right about it all, I'm sorry

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Tbh i think most of you only want drama and attention,so you will ignore everything she did this year ....all great moments she did for and with fans and focus only on one "negative" thing just so you can create some drama.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Hades

This whole thread is over the top and you are acting like it affects your personal life. Just attend the tour and pay for what you can afford. It's not like Gaga or any artist makes the prices. They're just part of the game. Just have fun with the show which is a once in a life-time experience for most people esp in smaller countries.:bon:

1 hour ago, lego said:

Remember the days when pop concerts weren't target of terror attacks? Remember the times when crazy fans didn't try to kill their faves at M&G? Remember the days her own fans didn't call her fat and lazy and criticize her every move?

Times change. You don't need to believe it's because of the lower price tickets, but literally no one is forcing you to purchase this. It's very clear what they offer. 

She doesn't owe you anything. 

it's not for a lower ticket price... it'd be like 2 dollars extra on a ticket if there are 30 people with a backstage+picture... She should've just said she wouldn't do it at all...

Everything seems changed. Can you face the truth guys? I didn't blame her stefani self or her talent. There are so many mistake or unprofessional things recently. Also her team I don't know what happened. I watch this I cringe so hard. Must have been lack of performance's rehearsal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYGhB_UUuGY    SHE HAS OFFICIALLY CHANGED FROM WHO SHE IS IN THE PAST. NOTHING'S WRONG WITH IT IF SHE WANTED TO. I'm her fan tho (since 2013) I love her I really ****ing do, but tbh she's changed. She has done so much good things and she's really changed. Her true gaga vibes have gone. Fame changed her, bye. I'm still a fan of her like in the beginning. You guy's been acting like you don't see any mistake. I love her and also HAUS OF GAGA too.

Archived