Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Can you just stop?

Mr Peeps

Featured Posts

Mr Peeps

Okay this is from a post I found on Twitter but it makes PERFECT sense.

okay to start off, The backstage experience does NOT involve a Meet & Greet!!!

If you look at the backstage experience package you can see that there’s no m&g being advertised. Comparing it to the ARTPOP package, yes there was a line that said M&G with Gaga.

also, the picture takes place before the show, M&G’s take place after the show which makes up for the little time the people get.

Now stop trashing Gaga for something some of you didn’t read correctly.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

If you look at the backstage experience package you can see that there’s no m&g being advertised. Comparing it to the ARTPOP package, yes there was a line that said M&G with Gaga.

also, the picture takes place before the show, M&G’s take place after the show which makes up for the little time the people get.

she still deserves the lashings, cuz she always dragged artists who'd capitalize on M&Gs/photo moments that are sold for a lot of money... she always said she'd never do that... well, here we are :grr:

Lona Delery

Even worse, makes it only even more overpriced and a quick money grab

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

JustaMonster
9 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

You need to change the title sis. It cant be in all caps :awkney:  you're going to get a WP

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

she still deserves the trashing, cuz she always dragged artists who'd capitalize on M&Gs/photo moments that are sold for a lot of money... she always said she'd never do that... well, here we are :grr:

When did she drag other artists?

Didn't she start charging since ArtRave so the tickets would be cheaper? She has to compromise.

This is not M&G and if you don't want to pay, don't.

Leave her alone. 

FreePalestine

3 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Even worse, makes it only more overpriced

She's not forcing you to pay. 

FreePalestine

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Even worse, makes it only even more overpriced and a quick money grab

she doesn't dictate the prices, every tour has a high end ticket selection, it's not like it's our only choice

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

EarnYourLeather
1 minute ago, lego said:

When did she drag other artists?

Didn't she start charging since ArtRave so the tickets would be cheaper? She has to compromise.

This is not M&G and if you don't want to pay, don't.

Leave her alone. 

Lol riiiiiight - "for the tickets to be cheaper" 

At the end of the day, she's a cash cow and a pop star. She's changed quite a bit since I started to stan for her in 2009

I remember the days she would just randomly pick monsters from the pit and would spend hours with them after the show

In your defense, monsters need to stan for her music and not her persona. After all, it's ultimately about the music 

nikola
3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

she still deserves the lashings, cuz she always dragged artists who'd capitalize on M&Gs/photo moments that are sold for a lot of money... she always said she'd never do that... well, here we are :grr:

3 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Even worse, makes it only more overpriced

But maybe gaga is forced to do it.....as far as i know artist have to do some kind of package that includes pic because thats in their contract(look at briney,she hates being around unkown people .....i mean the gir ran away when fan got on stae.....but she stil does pictures because she has to because of co tract)....and its probably in gagas conract with live nation ......

also gaga has 0 control of how much the tour tickets will cost....that always depends on budget of the tour if tour has higher budget it will cost more.....and she cant say anything about that because sha has no control....is she says no to takong pics she would pr0bably break her contract....

and  also no one is forcing you to pay for it....if you dont like u dont buy it.....i hate when i see excuses like "but i payed so much money for it" no one forced you to do it...it was you who decided to buy it and you can blame only yourself.....i mean you all got what you payed for.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ryanripley

honestly, i think it's very clear gaga has changed since 2014 (i mean... duh :ladyhaha:) and y'all are acting like it's for the worse when she obviously needed to change to become happy :crossed: 

i'm deffo not the same person i was 3 years ago :shrug: gaga stated very clearly in an interview that if she doesn't want to do something anymore, she won't which is something you'll have to deal with :shrug: 

yes it's sad she can't be wild during the photos but these are pre-show photos so she'd mess up her hair and make up etc which is one reason other than her personality change :spin: 

she still has a connection with her fans, maybe you're just choosing to ignore it totally because it's a lot less than it used to be which is probably for the better seeing how you guys are reacting now. it was gunna happen one day so you best get over it sooner rather than later :shrug: everyone just has to grow up at some point :/ 

Just now, EarnYourLeather said:

At the end of the day, she's a cash cow and a pop star. She's changed quite a bit since I started to stan for her in 2009

I remember the days she would just randomly pick monsters from the pit and would spend hours with them after the show

In your defense, monsters need to stan for her music and not her persona. After all, it's ultimately about the music 

Remember the days when pop concerts weren't target of terror attacks? Remember the times when crazy fans didn't try to kill their faves at M&G? Remember the days her own fans didn't call her fat and lazy and criticize her every move?

Times change. You don't need to believe it's because of the lower price tickets, but literally no one is forcing you to purchase this. It's very clear what they offer. 

She doesn't owe you anything. 

FreePalestine

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, EarnYourLeather said:

2009 was nearly 10 years ago, consider the amount of sh*t she's been through since then and it's hardly a shock she's not the same person :awkney: 

Archived