💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga please hug my best friend

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Hello my fellow monster !

I made this letter and sent it to some that will be at the backstage so I hope she reads it in time! This is not about asking for backstage or attention on me: I just want to thank my best friend. We will be attending the show in Zurich on the 24th of September and have CTM so we can secure our spot at the barricades in front of the piano stage.

Here is the letter:

Spoiler

Hey Gaga

First of all I wanted to thank you a lot for your hard work-you help a lot of people with your effort and that's one reason why I love you.

Anyway I wanted to share a little story with you about a person that is an angel to me: her name is Jana !

We met ~ 14 years ago when we were both in the same school but different classes.

I got bullied on a regular base but she was standing up for me from time to time.

As the years went by I had my first cigarette/ joint with her and our friendship grew. 

When we finished that school we both went to the next school (kinda similar to what a high school is in the US) together. There we had a really good time-even got wasted in lunch break-but she sadly quit because that education wasn't hers.

Then we lost contact cause I got a new number and we were both busy with our lives.

After approximately a year I got an email because she found my old account and it was like we've just been hanging out the day before.

With her I can be myself 💯 percent and when I asked last September her if she wants to go to NY with me in February she immediately said yes (before asking her boyfriend or school/work).

What I didn't know back than is that she even took a loan for this trip.

We had so much fun and I got to know that she loves you quit a lot and so we decided to go to your show in Zurich together.

Is there a way that she can get a hug from you ? (It would be a thing she’s been wanting for a long time).

We will stand at the barricades at the piano stage (Me with a banner „Can my best friend get a hug- she deserves it).

I am not asking for backstage or a stupid pic- I just want her to have a special moment with a woman she admires.

Lots of love

Twitter: realDeansummer
Instagram: DeanSummerofficial

Ps: Her whole life is an act of kindness and she would deserve this so much !

Share your thoughts

DS

littlerobster

cute.. but no, we are not allowed to touch gaga anymore :selena: She's afraid of germs now as a result of being called the germ as a child :ph34r:

RAMROD

You do know anyone not allowed to hand her anything during the photo op, right? All gifts and letters are to be handed to the back stage manager as per @ChicaSkas experience.

Just a heads up if you don't know yet, she won't read the letter until the show's over.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeanSummer
39 minutes ago, littlerobster said:

cute.. but no, we are not allowed to touch gaga anymore :selena: She's afraid of germs now as a result of being called the germ as a child :ph34r:

Well not pre show at the M&G but maybe during the show ;)

39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You do know anyone not allowed to hand her anything during the photo op, right? All gifts and letters are to be handed to the back stage manager as per @ChicaSkas experience.

Just a heads up if you don't know yet, she won't read the letter until the show's over.

I know - but if they hand her the gifts she might read it

DS

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Do you think she will read the letters that are given to security ? 

I hope so. Mine was sent to her that way. 

There's almost no way to confirm this. If she acknowledges one, she has to acknowledge all... :(

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I hope so. Mine was sent to her that way. 

There's almost no way to confirm this. If she acknowledges one, she has to acknowledge all... :(

So I hope for the best and will wait at the piano stage with a banner ^^

DS

KleinGa
2 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

So I hope for the best and will wait at the piano stage with a banner ^^

All the best. But if you ask some people who are already doing Come to Mama for earlier shows to hand it in for you, maybe she'll look out for you when it's your show.

But I hope your best friend gets a huge hug :kara:

But please dont get your hopes too high darling. Gaga is a highly protected alien fugitive this tour and security might not have it plus its extremey difficult to get up on the B Stage. Just wanted to let you know that. 

not asher613
8 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Hello my fellow monster !

I made this letter and sent it to some that will be at the backstage so I hope she reads it in time! This is not about asking for backstage or attention on me: I just want to thank my best friend. We will be attending the show in Zurich on the 24th of September and have CTM so we can secure our spot at the barricades in front of the piano stage.

Here is the letter:

Hide contents

Hey Gaga

First of all I wanted to thank you a lot for your hard work-you help a lot of people with your effort and that's one reason why I love you.

Anyway I wanted to share a little story with you about a person that is an angel to me: her name is Jana !

We met ~ 14 years ago when we were both in the same school but different classes.

I got bullied on a regular base but she was standing up for me from time to time.

As the years went by I had my first cigarette/ joint with her and our friendship grew. 

When we finished that school we both went to the next school (kinda similar to what a high school is in the US) together. There we had a really good time-even got wasted in lunch break-but she sadly quit because that education wasn't hers.

Then we lost contact cause I got a new number and we were both busy with our lives.

After approximately a year I got an email because she found my old account and it was like we've just been hanging out the day before.

With her I can be myself 💯 percent and when I asked last September her if she wants to go to NY with me in February she immediately said yes (before asking her boyfriend or school/work).

What I didn't know back than is that she even took a loan for this trip.

We had so much fun and I got to know that she loves you quit a lot and so we decided to go to your show in Zurich together.

Is there a way that she can get a hug from you ? (It would be a thing she’s been wanting for a long time).

We will stand at the barricades at the piano stage (Me with a banner „Can my best friend get a hug- she deserves it).

I am not asking for backstage or a stupid pic- I just want her to have a special moment with a woman she admires.

Lots of love

Twitter: realDeansummer
Instagram: DeanSummerofficial

Ps: Her whole life is an act of kindness and she would deserve this so much !

Share your thoughts

:nails:

DeanSummer
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

All the best. But if you ask some people who are already doing Come to Mama for earlier shows to hand it in for you, maybe she'll look out for you when it's your show.

But I hope your best friend gets a huge hug :kara:

But please dont get your hopes too high darling. Gaga is a highly protected alien fugitive this tour and security might not have it plus its extremey difficult to get up on the B Stage. Just wanted to let you know that. 

I gave it to some that will be backstage - they will hand it to the VIP staff /crew 

But thanks for the advise 

51 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

She obviously wants a hug from you

Gaga or my best friend ;) 

DS

not asher613
10 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I gave it to some that will be backstage - they will hand it to the VIP staff /crew 

But thanks for the advise 

Gaga or my best friend ;) 

nooo! $1500 to stand next to gaga and no hugs. 

DeanSummer
3 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

nooo! $1500 to stand next to gaga and no hugs. 

You didn't read me right !

I gave the letter to some people with backstage experience before the show me and my best friend are attending.

So they will give the letter to security.

DS

not asher613
33 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

You didn't read me right !

I gave the letter to some people with backstage experience before the show me and my best friend are attending.

So they will give the letter to security.

Ok, so maybe gaga will stop her show in the middle to hug your friend which is just an elaborate way for for to make a gesture to her?

Just hug the woman

DeanSummer
1 hour ago, not asher613 said:

Ok, so maybe gaga will stop her show in the middle to hug your friend which is just an elaborate way for for to make a gesture to her?

Just hug the woman

I don't think you get my point! 

DS

Archived