Gaga acknowledges fans' chant during "The Cure"

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lee Ng
21 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

I got chills listening to this :O    (only listening, because don't wanna spoil too much :p)

CHILLS , GOOSEBUMPS AND EVERYTHING :sara::sara::sara: our connection with Gaga is amazing :sara:

P/s: You're a tough one tho how have you still not watched anything yet :shocked:

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Lee Ng said:

CHILLS , GOOSEBUMPS AND EVERYTHING :sara::sara::sara: our connection with Gaga is amazing :sara:

P/s: You're a tough one tho how have you still not watched anything yet :shocked:

I've seen photos of course, but videos, I only watched some low quality videos of Scheisse. 

gagarox

Her most gp friendly sing along song in years damn... i think its also the best part of the show along with dic and bloody mary 

Letmelivemylife

She'll always be "mama monster" :wub: she once said that from the moment she laid eyes on us, she knew that she would only serve 2 people in this world : God and us. We can't even begin to imagine how much she loves her monsters. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I am literally CACKLING :ladyhaha: 

Hahaha same here but I think it's absolutely adorable ♥️ I still all the cure "I wanna be with you 2.0". 

starwalker

imagine those "yes"es slowing turning into "yaaasssss" show after show :laughga:

🇭🇰/🇬🇧 • watch my blues turn gold

Neight Shayde
31 minutes ago, HimWS said:

imagine those "yes"es slowing turning into "yaaasssss" show after show :laughga:

oh IT WILL :whitney:

This is actually super hilarious, I love it!

6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

omg the whole arena singing "I will be right by your side"

tumblr_oq2vwljsdL1vowy34o1_400.gif

I'm gonna like die at my show omg it's tomorrow and if I hear more than 25k fans singing that I'm gonna D I E

3 points in and ready for more

Whispering

Love seeing spontaneous trends like this start up with fans! This song is going to become the "song between Gaga and her fans" of the tour. 

Letmelivemylife
25 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Love seeing spontaneous trends like this start up with fans! This song is going to become the "song between Gaga and her fans" of the tour. 

My best friend and I still say that the cure is "I wanna be with you 2.0" haha. It's no secret that she loves her monsters dearly. She'll always be "mama monster" and like any good "mama", she'll always be there for us even when we say that we're ok. No matter how old we get, we'll always be her little monsters ♥️ 

Archived