American Horror Story: Cult clues

Bradley

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

all this damn hype this season better top Coven tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

The 1st part is obviously about Freak Show and Twisty. :lolly:

The other scenes sound interesting and very AHS. :flutter:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Sizzily

Oooooh so is the Cult dedicated to Twisty? Is there like a Twisty documentary in the season?

Also, could the cult please be like cannibals? I know we just had the Polk family last season but cannibals are scary.

One Banned Boi

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Oooooh so is the Cult dedicated to Twisty? Is there like a Twisty documentary in the season?

Also, could the cult please be like cannibals? I know we just had the Polk family last season but cannibals are scary.

Wait, does that mean Twisty is the leader of the cult? :wtfga:

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, does that mean Twisty is the leader of the cult? :wtfga:

No, I was thinking more along the lines of like a large cult that is influenced by him, since he's dead. Like Dandy but tons of people.

One Banned Boi

17 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

It would be pretty easy to top one of the worst seasons :gaycat:

shmal96

Glad that the only thing they're connecting to Freak Show is Twisty, aka the real only scary thing from that lame season (Dandy wasn't even scary, he was just a straight up sociopath) 

Jewels n Drugs
20 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

It would be pretty easy to top one of the worst seasons :gaycat:

bXTOyM4.gif

this slander wont be tolerated smh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Bradley
25 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

No, I was thinking more along the lines of like a large cult that is influenced by him, since he's dead. Like Dandy but tons of people.

Oh I forgot that he was dead. That time I watched Freak Show was a long time ago.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

Glad that the only thing they're connecting to Freak Show is Twisty, aka the real only scary thing from that lame season (Dandy wasn't even scary, he was just a straight up sociopath) 

Dandy got Finn Wittrock an Emmy nomination though. And he's actually one of my favourite characters in AHS, which made me respect Finn Wittrock a lot because of the wonderful acting.

shmal96
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Dandy got Finn Wittrock an Emmy nomination though. And he's actually one of my favourite characters in AHS, which made me respect Finn Wittrock a lot because of the wonderful acting.

Yeah he was definitely a great actor and sold the character well, I didn't dislike the character. It just wasn't scary enough for me at least (He's was just a really creepy psycho, but pretty much your standard murdering psycho from any other show/movie)

AJK273
51 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

That AINT EVA gonna happen 

gtUe0hL.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived