Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

White Supremacists rally in Virginia

Featured Posts

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn

If seeing someone be critical of white culture and the white status quo in reaction to a literal Nazi march makes you feel triggered and oppressed, you do not know real oppression. I'm talking to you CreativeK :) I'm white and no one is hating on me. Maybe it's because I'm not being ridiculous and I'm not a Nazi?

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 5

lego   Paws Up 37,410
lego
5 minutes ago, lego said:

Was this really necessary?

White members are liking his posts, what does that tell you? 

I guess excuse me no, means it was NOT necessary, yet you felt the need to point out his ethnicity, k. :oprah:

And what if he's white hispanic? 

@Creativek

• YAAAS 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Gardevoir   Paws Up 11,261
Gardevoir
Just now, HolyFool said:

It's one thing to disagree with a group of people and to think they are stupid (which these people clearly are) but I think it's kind of stooping to their level when you wish death upon them...we should be spreading love instead of wishing they die painful deaths.

They want me dead as well as others f*ck that they clearly know they are doing enough that they aren't hiding themselves they are unapologetic racists, they are homegrown terrorists :madge:

• Like 2
Star Wars: The Last Jedi in theaters December 15

Chrastapher   Paws Up 2,963
Chrastapher
1 hour ago, Creativek said:

You must have missed all these generalizations. How convenient.

There was also a member who said he hated white people but has since edited his comment. 

I said white nonsense because guess what it is. I don't hate every single white person on this planet but I'm pretty sure I would hate every person that is their marching for white supremacy with their torches shouting racist slurs

• Like 6

Cuchulainn   Paws Up 2,617
Cuchulainn
Just now, lego said:

I guess excuse me no, means it was NOT necessary, yet you felt the need to point out his ethnicity, k. :oprah:

And what if he's white hispanic? 

@Creativek

He's mentioned numerous times about being of hispanic descent. 

I've seen people here numerous times be told that you can't comment on how other races perceive things. If something is offensive to someone who is caucasian, how can someone who is hispanic know what it feels like to a white person to see hateful comments or memes?

Just because some white people liked his comment, doesn't mean that it's not offensive to other white people?

lego   Paws Up 37,410
lego
Just now, Creativek said:

It's completely irrelevant to this topic. You brought that to silence him.

• Like 4
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

lego   Paws Up 37,410
lego
1 minute ago, Creativek said:

Just because some white people liked his comment, doesn't mean that it's not offensive to other white people?

His comments were not offensive. 

• Like 1

Cuchulainn
Just now, lego said:

It's completely irrelevant to this topic. You brought that to silence him.

:sharon: okay sis

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn
2 minutes ago, Creativek said:

I've seen people here numerous times be told that you can't comment on how other races perceive things. If something is offensive to someone who is caucasian, how can someone who is hispanic know what it feels like to a white person to see hateful comments or memes?

Honestly just stop. It's only offensive to white people who are ignorant. Which is, unfortunately, a lot of them.

Edited by stvn
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Cuchulainn
Just now, stvn said:

Honestly just stop. 

You want to silence a different opinion? Okay Stvn. 

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn

You want to silence a different opinion? Okay Stvn. 

I'm trying to do you a favor because you're showing your ass and embarrassing yourself. Keep talking if you want tho, but I heard you the first time so...

• Like 3

PartySick   Paws Up 34,752
PartySick
1 minute ago, Chrastapher said:

I said white nonsense because guess what it is. I don't hate every single white person on this planet but I'm pretty sure I would hate every person that is their marching for white supremacy with their torches shouting racist slurs

So why wouldn't you say "white supremacy nonsense"? Or "racist nonsense"? "Nazi nonsense"? :sweat:

I agree that it's not really a conversation that needs to be had in this thread but @Creativek has a point imo. You're all very intelligent and socially aware so the fact that you'd generalize white people due to a march of nazis and racists despite the fact that you know generalizations and racism is wrong, is...well, disappointing. Two wrongs don't make a right :shrug:

• Like 5
💙I know where I'm going💙

Cuchulainn
2 minutes ago, stvn said:

I'm trying to do you a favor because you're showing your ass and embarrassing yourself. Keep talking if you want tho, but I heard you the first time so...

There is nothing embarrassing about expressing an opinion.

You like to generalize people of certain races, I don't.

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn

There is nothing embarrassing about expressing an opinion.

You like to generalize people of certain races, I don't.

I like to judge individuals based on the content of their character, specific to them. 

I judge culture from a sociological perspective and if certain races are doing certain things, it's absolutely important to know which races are doing certain things. You're probably the type who says "I don't see color" -- when actually color is very relevant always. 

What part of this do you not get?

• Like 1