Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

White Supremacists rally in Virginia

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,847
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Burger said:

Saying that white people do foolish things and making meme-based internet humor jokes about white people isn't going to stop white people from getting jobs, it's not going to result in their brutalization and ultimately their murder. That's the difference. Making jokes that disenfranchise people of color have legitimate consequences.   I love how people are so quick to be like "stawp saying white people!!! >: (" Like- if you know you're not part of the problem then you shouldn't be bothered. It's like me being near a group of women hearing them say "men are f*cking trash" I'm not gonna take offense because a.) This is some tea and b.) I know I don't actively contribute to the oppression of women. People are telling on themselves.

Facts only. 

• Like 5
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn
3 hours ago, Creativek said:

You guys don't want people to generalize Muslims when they do bad things, so can you stop with the white hate going on in here?

We all know this would have turned into a lecture by now and you would be called all sorts of names if these comments you guys are making were about a minority group.

OT: It is sickening to see people rally for such a hateful cause.

Are you kidding???????? I'm white and I'm not offended by someone posting a meme that says the whites are at it again. First of all, it's literally accurate -- the people participating in this disgusting rally are 100 percent white and they are FOR white supremacy. No one is saying ALL white people are nazis. But please feign more outrage because it really helps show us what kind of a person you are... Trying to make this about how white people are victimized when the topic at hand is literally a white supremacist rally is absolutely disgusting. 

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 7

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn
26 minutes ago, Buddy said:

The nazi party are different. I'm not saying white supremacist klan members are any better or trying to justify anyone's actions. The term is just being thrown around to the point it's starting to lose its meaning

People know exactly what the term "Nazi" means in 2017. Move along. 

• Like 4

Cuchulainn   Paws Up 2,569
Cuchulainn
4 minutes ago, stvn said:

Are you kidding???????? I'm white and I'm not offended by someone posting a meme that says the whites are at it again. First of all, it's literally accurate -- the people participating in this disgusting rally are 100 percent white and they are FOR white supremacy. No one is saying ALL white people are nazis. But please feign more outrage because it really helps show us what kind of a person you are... Trying to make this about how white people are victimized when the topic at hand is literally a white supremacist rally is absolutely disgusting. 

No I am not kidding. The posts people make generalizing white people are not cool. Just as posts generalizing minorities aren't cool. Have you EVER seen me generalize a minority? I don't think so. I said in my original post this act was sickening, but I guess I'm not allowed to comment on other things I see going on in this thread? Someone literally said they hate white people and you're okay with this?

You seem more outraged than I have been in this entire thread thus far :giggle:

• Love 1

Morphine Prince

Police finally stopped eating their donuts and have told people to leave the park and ruled it an "unlawful gathering" 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Morphine Prince

These white supremacists literally had WEAPONS and shields and police did nothing. If this was a BLM march they would have been shot ON SIGHT. 

• Like 7

Morphine Prince

Will Trump make a statement condemning this hate rally? 

lego   Paws Up 37,241
lego

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

GhettoFabulous   Paws Up 14,096
GhettoFabulous

Omg  I just noticed they’re using tiki torches sksksksks :air: 

2016-2017 N E WAYS shout out to my girls I had fun

lego   Paws Up 37,241
lego

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

stvn   Paws Up 354
stvn
13 minutes ago, Creativek said:

No I am not kidding. The posts people make generalizing white people are not cool. Just as posts generalizing minorities aren't cool. Have you EVER seen me generalize a minority? I don't think so. I said in my original post this act was sickening, but I guess I'm not allowed to comment on other things I see going on in this thread? Someone literally said they hate white people and you're okay with this?

You seem more outraged than I have been in this entire thread thus far :giggle:

White people do a lot of shitty things and sometimes they don't even realize they are because it's subconscious and so ingrained in our culture. Pointing that out doesn't mean you're being racist, it's the truth. We are not judging individual people here, rather talking about white people as a conglomerate force in a macro sense. You can take a stadium full of seats, no one cares about your white victim complex. 

Edited by stvn
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 5

Alexander Levi   Paws Up 4,143
Alexander Levi
1 hour ago, Creativek said:

You must have missed all these generalizations. How convenient.

There was also a member who said he hated white people but has since edited his comment. 

Those posts are not white hate :poot:

• Like 2

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, stvn said:

White people do a lot of shitty things and sometimes they don't even realize they are because it's subconscious and so ingrained in our culture. Pointing that out doesn't mean you're being racist, it's the truth. We are not judging individual people here, rather talking about white people as a conglomerate force in a macro sense. You can take a stadium full of seats, no one cares about your white victim complex. 

Okay good to know. In your book, it's okay to generalize white people and say things like "I hate white people" because SOME white people are hateful. I won't stoop to that level in any scenario, but nice talking to you. 

Alexander Levi   Paws Up 4,143
Alexander Levi
5 minutes ago, stvn said:

I was trying to say this but couldn't get it to read this well! Thank you :excited2:

• Like 1

Cuchulainn
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Those posts are not white hate :poot:

Replace 'white' in any of those memes with 'muslim' and see the reactions you'd get.