Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

White Supremacists rally in Virginia

Featured Posts

Melech   Paws Up 6,324
Melech
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

There are parallels and there are prominent Jewish people and organizations that disagree with you. 

And there are Jewish people and organizations who disagree with your point. :shrug: 

I never said there aren't parallels. I said that I think that Trump shouldn't be called the new Hitler. I think legitimate to say that Hitler and Trump both support nationalistic ideals, but that doesn't mean they are the same. 

Also an important difference is that USA 2017 is not Germany in the thirties. 

Edited by Melech

Whispering   Paws Up 14,562
Whispering
4 minutes ago, Melech said:

And there are Jewish people and organizations who disagree with your point. :shrug: 

I never said there aren't parallels. I said that I think that Trump shouldn't be called the new Hitler. I think legitimate to say that Hitler and Trump both support nationalistic ideals, but that doesn't mean they are the same. 

Also an important difference is that USA 2017 is not Germany in the thirties. 

I'm sure there are, but I didn't pull it out of nowhere for no reason. I put thought and consideration behind my words. 

I know what you think and I disagree. I think the title fits as there are parallels...and given free reign, we could only imagine how close those parallels could become. 

Yes, we all know that. A five year old knows that. 

• Like 2

Melech   Paws Up 6,324
Melech
Just now, Whispering said:

I'm sure there are, but I didn't pull it out of nowhere for no reason. I put thought and consideration behind my words. 

I know what you think and I disagree. I think the title fits as there are parallels...and given free reign, we could only imagine how close those parallels could become. 

Yes, we all know that. A five year old knows that. 

I mean we can agree to disagree. We will see what the future will be and I think we can both agree that Trump hopefully will not reach Hitlers level of destroying. 

Whispering   Paws Up 14,562
Whispering
Just now, Melech said:

I mean we can agree to disagree. We will see what the future will be and I think we can both agree that Trump hopefully will not reach Hitlers level of destroying. 

Look at the thread you just made. I'm going to leave it at that. 

JustLikeHoney   Paws Up 7,043
JustLikeHoney
On 8/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, lego said:

This is fúcking insanity. What is going on? 

I am glad this happened. I am glad because there were too many people who couldn't fathom that these people exist in such big groups. They are more bothered with BLM and even SMW than with people promoting actual hate because they are not as visual in the media  Well here it is in all its glory. White supremacy is alive and well. Thank you to all the white supremacists that showed up, thanks to you we all know who the real enemy of equality is. Thank you for for coming out of the shadows because we as Americans can now fight back. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Like 4
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Talent   Paws Up 9,331
Talent

LMFAOOO. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Qualle1   Paws Up 1,297
Qualle1

They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind...

:giggle:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

SychosSoChic   Paws Up 8,825
SychosSoChic
On 8/13/2017 at 10:53 PM, Talent said:

LMFAOOO. 

I'm not even going to try being nice.

This made my morning. I'll watch it again before work later today to put a little extra hop in my skip.

giphy.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Kylie Jenner   Paws Up 5,252
Kylie Jenner

disgusting and horrifying.

So glad I am not American tbh, we don't treat black people or other cultures like this...in fact discrimination is shamed upon quite a lot. I am here for black lives matter, not trash white lives matter.

"I could be your f*g hag, and you could be my gay. I'll never make you feel sad when you come out to play"