💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Stadium Shows Will Not Have Extra Stages

lg5

Featured Posts

Hey guys! I'm currently at the Las Vegas show and just got out of the backstage tour! We asked about the stage for stadiums, and they were kinda secretive but the guy ended up telling us that they will not have the extra stages and bridges for stadiums. There will be a new stage with catwalks! I don't have any proof because I literally just got out but I guess we will see what it is in San Francisco! 

PLUS: the stage is so cool up close omg :golfclap:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Yeah that's how it tends to be. There's no point in having the set up she has now in a big ass stadium. Thanks for the information though. Enjoy your show. :) 

Born To Slay

Wait, how would she not have extra stages if she has catwalks? What purpose would catwalks serve without them?

lost in limbo
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Wait, how would she not have extra stages if she has catwalks? What purpose would catwalks serve without them?

Sis

8 minutes ago, lg5 said:

There will be a new stage with catwalks!

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

GypsyVida
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

:sharon:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

IllusionLover
14 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Hey guys! I'm currently at the Las Vegas show and just got out of the backstage tour! We asked about the stage for stadiums, and they were kinda secretive but the guy ended up telling us that they will not have the extra stages and bridges for stadiums. There will be a new stage with catwalks! I don't have any proof because I literally just got out but I guess we will see what it is in San Francisco! 

PLUS: the stage is so cool up close omg :golfclap:

I remember I saw a map of one of the stadiums shows and the stahe had a catwalk with a circular plataform at the end, Idk how to find it cuz i saw it on facebook, but i think you can search on the sites where you buy the tickets

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

elijahfan

Well, my guess was that she would either get rid of all the extra stages and catwalks the same way they did for artRAVE, or have the same design but with the bridges already down and in place for the whole show. If they have planned a special stage for stadiums, then I'd be impressed.

SiliconeMonster

Yup this is what they said during the tour at mine. It'll be the main stage and that's it. Not sure why Gaga designed such an elaborate stage only for some shows to not have it. :emma:

Find your freedom in the music

Ronnie

Security at the LA show insisted that she really wanted to play the stadium so she could have all 7 stages but a game was already scheduled and they couldn't mess up the turf but we should be glad she was playing the Forum because it's more intimate. I feel like that's such a specific number and topic for a random security guy to throw out there so I think we're in for a big treat :excited2:

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Security at the LA show insisted that she really wanted to play the stadium so she could have all 7 stages but a game was already scheduled and they couldn't mess up the turf but we should be glad she was playing the Forum because it's more intimate. I feel like that's such a specific number and topic for a random security guy to throw out there so I think we're in for a big treat :excited2:

how does he know that? Is he involved in any way for the planning of the show? I call BS.

But.... what are the rumors floating that stadium shows stage setups will be wayy different and more of a spectacle?

Ronnie
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

how does he know that? Is he involved in any way for the planning of the show? I call BS.

But.... what are the rumors floating that stadium shows stage setups will be wayy different and more of a spectacle?

No idea but why say anything at all? I'm sure they talk to her crew at some point. We'll just have to wait and see :wtfga:

andy232000

perhaps she planned a different stage for the RIR performance and is using that one for all stadium dates

Hey I'm still waiting for the show to start! If you guys don't believe me, sorry but I'm just sharing info that I thought you'd like! I'm on the front barricade and so excited !

PartySick
53 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

a catwalk with a circular plataform at the end

Dancin' in Circles location confirmed :worship2:

Have fun, @lg5 :happy:

🖤

21 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

perhaps she planned a different stage for the RIR performance and is using that one for all stadium dates

I hope not, RIR stage is default for every performer, the probability is that she will only be allowed to bring props (as in screens, the fire jets, some lighting). I'm not sure if even the moving platforms will make it as they most likely will at the other stadium dates.

Archived